ADVERTISEMENT

Post Messing With MSM narrative

ed odowd

All American
Gold Member
Apr 24, 2013
NY Post reporting police killed more unarmed white people this year than black people.Boy they sure know how to throw cold water on the defund the police or the BLM movement.Twitter banning their Hunter Biden story ,but let this one slip through the cracks jee I hope Jack Dorsey doesn’t get cancelled.As Al Gore use to say this is an inconvenient fact.

It's usually discussed as a percentage of the population.
There are about 250 million white people in the US and 44 million black people.

Doesn't prove or disprove anything... but at least put it in the context.

If you want to go that route then take a look at the percentage of violent crime (murder, rape, assault, etc.) committed by black people in proportion to their overall population. It may surprise you and it certainly explains many of the violent encounters they have with law enforcement.

Not enough discussion about mental health and how hard that truth makes a police officers day to day job much harder. They have to deal with it and often in difficult/violent situations and make split second decisions. For sure training needs to improve and police need to rethink some of their practices. But citizens also play a huge role and need to obey and follow the law. It's not a perfect system but more often than not if people follow the law and work with the police the outcomes are much better. But everyone is afraid to say anything now. Looting is OK apparently and politicians like Maxine Waters can say things and the new party in power doesn't come down on her (different day same result no matter who the party is). Personal responsibility is out the window.

If we keep going like we are going, there will be no more people who want to be a police officer anymore. What happened to George Floyd was an awful travesty and Chauvin got what he deserved. A lot of the rhetoric is way out of bounds and our society better be careful what they ask for like defunding the police. Most in high crime neighborhoods want more policing but the MSM and other factions want to take the police down now. This could simply lead to private policing and people with money can live in safer neighborhoods and the have nots will be significantly less safe. The end game of some is very scary IMO.

Reactions: Merge
If you want to go that route then take a look at the percentage of violent crime (murder, rape, assault, etc.) committed by black people in proportion to their overall population. It may surprise you and it certainly explains many of the violent encounters they have with law enforcement.

Absolutely! All a part of the discussion.

I'm very opinionated, but also very data driven. I develop an expectation, then look at what the data says. If there is data that says my expectation was wrong, then I was wrong.

Not enough discussion about mental health and how hard that truth makes a police officers day to day job much harder.

I live 2 miles from yesterday's shooting in Macungie, PA.

Mentally ill guy indiscriminately shoots at multiple people. He kills a 31 year old father of 3. The victim was an A. Duie Pyle truck driver who stopped at a WaWa to get gas.

I believe it was an Asian shooter and Hispanic victim. Other white victims that were not killed. That does not fit the liberal narrative and hence there was minimal coverage on the news.

It’s $
It’s not black, white, Orange, pink
How people can’t see this I’ll never understand

Reactions: chickenbox
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT