ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers Needed For Stone

SPK145

All Universe
Gold Member
Jun 4, 2001
The poster Stone, real name Mike, really needs all the prayers we can muster at this time, his wife is home under hospice.

Mike is a phenomenal Seton Hall grad/fan and just about the best guy I've ever had the pleasure of calling friend.

This really sucks, please find it in your mind and heart for prayer/good thoughts/etc.

Thank you.

So sorry to hear this. All the best thoughts and prayers of support and encouragement to Stone, his wife, and their family and friends.

Reactions: Halldan1
I can echo what Steve says about Mike, you won't find a better human and friend then him.

My prayers are with Mike, his wife, and his family.

Mike and his wife Ginny have gone through hell the last year or so. Mike has been so devoted to Ginny that he has sacrificed all his time and efforts to help her. And now make her as comfortable as possible as time passes.

Mike is heartbroken because Ginny is his life and vice versa. Just makes you realize how lucky you are when your loved ones are in good health.

Mike is a good friend and it hurts to know how much he's suffering. All he wants are our prayers. Let's give them with our whole hearts.

Reactions: TheBluePirate
Mike is the kind if guy who you can meet once and walk away knowing you just met a great man. My prayers are with Mike and his wife.

I greatly enjoy Stone's contributions to the board. Thinking of you in this difficult time.

Of any friend I know Mike is always the first one to dip into his pocket to donate, buy a beer, pick up a tab, etc.

Just a shame that a person as good hearted as he has to have this devastating loss in his life.

I had the pleasure to sit next to Mike for a few years at the games. You will be hard pressed to find a better man or a more devoted husband (or fan of SHU b-ball). Prayers go out to Mike and his wife

My thoughts and prayers are with your wife, you and all your family and friends. May you find strength and peace.

Mike, my prayers for your wife, Ginny, your family and yourself. May God and Our Savior, Jesus Christ, be with you all, as I know They are.

Unfortunately Ginny lost her battle this afternoon, may she rest in peace......

Reactions: SHUMatt
She's in a better place now. No more suffering.

Now just a broken heart for a great man. His friends will help him get through this terrible time as best we can.

The poster Stone, real name Mike, really needs all the prayers we can muster at this time, his wife is home under hospice.

Mike is a phenomenal Seton Hall grad/fan and just about the best guy I've ever had the pleasure of calling friend.

This really sucks, please find it in your mind and heart for prayer/good thoughts/etc.

Thank you.

Prayers are with him and the families. God bless them

So sorry. Sending more prayers and may she Rest In Peace and perpetual light shine upon her.

She's in a better place now. No more suffering.

Now just a broken heart for a great man. His friends will help him get through this terrible time as best we can.

No one could have said it better than Dan. He's the best.

So sad to read this on a Sunday morning. May the Grace of God be upon Mike and his family during this difficult time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT