ADVERTISEMENT

Public Welcome Home Celebration for the Championship Winning Seton Hall Men’s Basketball Team

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Friday, April 5, 2:30 p.m.

The Seton Hall men’s basketball team won the 2024 National Invitation Tournament Thursday night, defeating Indiana State in the championship game in Indianapolis. The team is flying home Friday morning, and Seton Hall will welcome the champions back to campus with a public celebration on the green in front of the Seton Hall University Center. The Seton Hall University community and all Pirates fans are welcome to attend.

A brief celebratory program will occur with Seton Hall University Director of Athletics Bryan Felt, Head Men’s Basketball Coach Shaheen Holloway and the entire team. Media can conduct scrum and one-on-one interviews with the team after formal program concludes. Approximate time for this is 3 p.m.

Address: 400 South Orange Avenue, South Orange, NJ 07079

Exact Location: University Center + Green

Parking: Available in the campus parking deck, a short walk from the green

You already know that the second Sha sees Kadary break into a smile, he’ll be whispering “imagine what it will be like when we win NCAAT next year”
And this is the one day that I don’t want to see any thread started about portal information.

Reactions: LBP43 and PF58
From the school

Due to the earthquake, Newark Airport is currently on a ground stop and our plane has not left Indianapolis yet. Our welcome home celebration is likely delayed. I will provide more updates as I receive them.

Reactions: piratesbball08
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT