ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond makes AA/Robertson Watch List

In BE games he’s #1 in usage and % of shots, 2nd in assist rate 6th in DR% (14th in OR% for a PG), 3rd in steal rate, 4th in fouls drawn/40 per 40 and 14th in FT%. That’s some spread of stats.

We all opined in the offseason that if Richmond and Davis could give us All-BE performance levels consistently we’d have a chance to surprise. They’ve delivered. I hope the close strong; the next few weeks are legacy games.

He won't get the Big East's POTY award but in my mind he is the absolute MVP.

No player is more important to the success of his team. Take Kooks out of the lineup and the Hall would be a hair above Georgetown territory.

He won't get the Big East's POTY award but in my mind he is the absolute MVP.

No player is more important to the success of his team. Take Kooks out of the lineup and the Hall would be a hair above Georgetown territory.
Isn’t this exactly why, or at least a great part of the reason, he should get BE POTY?

Bird and Raft on the call Sunday is a big deal. Noon window on CBS, first Sunday in March. A lot of eyeballs will be on that game.

But first, business tomorrow night.
I saw something indicating that last Sunday’s BE game on CBS was the highest rated BE game of the year. It’s the time of year where college basketball even around here is attracting eyeballs.

Reactions: shupat08
In BE games he’s #1 in usage and % of shots, 2nd in assist rate 6th in DR% (14th in OR% for a PG), 3rd in steal rate, 4th in fouls drawn/40 per 40 and 14th in FT%. That’s some spread of stats.

We all opined in the offseason that if Richmond and Davis could give us All-BE performance levels consistently we’d have a chance to surprise. They’ve delivered. I hope the close strong; the next few weeks are legacy games.
If he plays like we know he can play, the coming weeks could get him drafted in the first round of the draft. I know a lot of folks would disagree but winning on the big stage makes your stock go up. How many guys can take the ball to the hoop with 3 or 4 guys all over him and still score. What a treat he has been to watch this year. He goes from zero to 100 in a flash to the hoop. Fingers cross the best is yet to come.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT