ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond

I got nervous there until I read the source... lol.
The issue is when you fracture a vertebrae a year ago, even if it is a hairline fracture that is healed, there are degenerative process happening that you can't see on any X-ray or MRI. So it makes it more easily reinjured and it takes longer to heal.
He may be fine, but if he is questionable, I would hope he doesn't play at all and consider his importance the rest of the season.

Hope he’s ok, but based on history you’d have to expect at some point he’s going to have some ailment that will result in missed games and/or a decline in playing ability.

Maybe that why the betting line opened with Creighton a 3 pt favorite.

I hope the uncertainty messed with Creighton's game planning.

My guess is that he plays but maybe 10 min less than usual. Guys may have to step up to close the gap.

Reactions: TomWall
Maybe that why the betting line opened with Creighton a 3 pt favorite.

I hope the uncertainty messed with Creighton's game planning.

My guess is that he plays but maybe 10 min less than usual. Guys may have to step up to close the gap.

The betting line was Creighton -3 because that's roughly the difference in the efficiency margin between the two teams, after you account for Seton Hall's home court advantage. If the game was being played in Omaha, Creighton would be roughly a 9 point favorite.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT