ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Afrpirate

Blueswayedshus

Recruit
Nov 15, 2019
Alfred Russo, Esq., a double graduate of Seton Hall and occasional poster on this board as Afrpirate, died yesterday. Like most of us on this board, his love for Seton Hall was surpassed only by his love of God, family and country. Al was a longtime season ticket holder and sat in the last row of Section 19 at the Rock.

Alfred Russo, Esq., a double graduate of Seton Hall and occasional poster on this board as Afrpirate, died yesterday. Like most of us on this board, his love for Seton Hall was surpassed only by his love of God, family and country. Al was a longtime season ticket holder and sat in the last row of Section 19 at the Rock.
Mother Seton pray for him.

I didn't know Mr. Russo but his seats were to the right of mine. Seemed like a nice man from the limited interactions I had with him. Certainly a loyal Pirate. One of his daughters lives in the next town over from me.

It's been a tough year for the top row of Section 19 with this loss and last July's loss of my seatmate Sandy who sat directly to my left.

Sure seens like a life well lived. RIP. My condolences and wishing his family and friends comfort in the memories.

Condolences to all who loved him. May the wonderful memories of him help at this painful time.

Reactions: HallLine69
Always so sad to her of one of our Pirate Family going down. Condolences to the entire family.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT