ADVERTISEMENT

Rudy will be a fascinating historical figure

If it is true that he is broke, that is extraordinary. I don't believe that he is broke. However, anything close to spending $250,000 a month "on fun" would suggest that he is suffering from some mental infirmity. However, it may explain his willingness to throw away a reputation. He has made himself into an absolute clown

Listened to an interview with Bill Bratton a few months ago and he was asked about Giuliani. He said his problems have come down to three things. Money, booze, and women.

Incredibly sad to see this. Showed amazing leadership during 9/11. Probably the best mayor in NYC during my lifetime.

Its a shame.

Prior to 911, he cleaned up NYC big time. Got rid of graffiti. Deployed a large police presence. Stats on murder and other violent crime were done signifantly.

His opponents try to minimize his role.

Looks like he is a certified train wreck at this point in his life.

Reactions: HALL85
Listened to an interview with Bill Bratton a few months ago and he was asked about Giuliani. He said his problems have come down to three things. Money, booze, and women.

Incredibly sad to see this. Showed amazing leadership during 9/11. Probably the best mayor in NYC during my lifetime.
Giuliani has always been.a mean spirited person. However, he was the right guy at the right time to be Mayor of NYC. His effectiveness was waning until 9/11. Signs of his out of control ego was there. He fired Bill Bratton because he was getting too much press for the crime reduction in NYC.

The interesting thing about him during 9/11 was that he made the stupid mistake of putting the Office of Emergency Management in WTC 7 on the 23rd Floor which was against the advice of the Police and his OEM. Clearly the WTC was a target of terrorists and was a bad move. However, because the Office of Emergency Management had no where to go, that is why you see Rudy wandering the streets of NYC after the disaster. A bad decision ended up being the best thing for him because people thought he was showing leadership by walking around. The fact is OEM had no command control capacity.

Now you’re being silly with a comment about him just walking around after 9/11.

Giuliani ran the city like a business both pre and post-9/11. You can’t argue how he cleaned the city up and how he ran it like a CEO.

I will defer to Pirata as he knows more about NYC security systems and the law enforcement leadership workings, much of which he probably can’t share.

Roger stone in line with bratton assessment.
Stay tuned for cassidy hutchinson book tour coming soon. Rudy story from jan 6 is prominent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT