ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers will play at Seton Hall this season!

Come on guys, say what you want about the school/team but attacking individual players is unnecessary.
The kid’s comments on the NCAA stuff were silly IMO and when you do that in a public forum on that type of topic you are going to get criticism back.

What he said about our game? Much ado about nothing. If Powell said that and other fans called him a “punk” the same people criticizing here would be running to defend him. But that’s the way it works with many fans. Macura is a punk, but MP can try to knock some dudes head off in a blatant cheap shot up in Friartown and it’s no issue.

Cats worried about that state school in central jerz in June. I’m more worried concerts dropping and slugging while watching Less Than Jake, F2F and Suicide Machines in AC last sat. Wake me up in Aug.

Reactions: lloyde dobler
I think we have more diehards or what I call consistently interested fans (but short of diehards). Which you’d expect given what we’ve been for 30+ years compared to them. I think they have more if not far more casual fans. And some of those are turning to more than that based on the last two years.
I’d suggest checking the annual attendance for each school. We consistently blow them away.

Their current “fans” are like people who slow down to watch a car accident. Once they get past the carnage they move on and don’t look back. Next season they’ll be moving on.

Come on guys, say what you want about the school/team but attacking individual players is unnecessary.
She brings it on herself! She constantly opens her yap so whatever happens after that is more than deserved. Who knows, maybe she’s trying to bring attention to herself in hopes that someone will recognize her as one of the slaves and pay her for something. Lord knows she won’t be cashing any checks from the NBA!

The kid’s comments on the NCAA stuff were silly IMO and when you do that in a public forum on that type of topic you are going to get criticism back.

What he said about our game? Much ado about nothing. If Powell said that and other fans called him a “punk” the same people criticizing here would be running to defend him. But that’s the way it works with many fans. Macura is a punk, but MP can try to knock some dudes head off in a blatant cheap shot up in Friartown and it’s no issue.
What the hell does MP or Providence have to do with any of this!?

Will it matter anyway? I don't see fans in the rock next season anyway due to fall/winter covid surge
It’s over, please get back to your previously interrupted life. Next winter we will be back to cold and flu season. Covid cured all diseases last year but all previous ailments will be back as scheduled next winter as well.

It’s over, please get back to your previously interrupted life. Next winter we will be back to cold and flu season. Covid cured all diseases last year but all previous ailments will be back as scheduled next winter as well.
That’s why I’ve been wearing 5 masks in my basement, 3 in shower and 2 to bed. I abide by the rules!

I am just warning this board to not get too excited about going to the rock next season. We are still in the middle of a pandemic and variants are still spreading.

Amazes me that this troll is still allowed to post here. Been trolling for over a year now.

I am just warning this board to not get too excited about going to the rock next season. We are still in the middle of a pandemic and variants are still spreading.

Ok, I’m sorry, you do sincerely seem worried. Please try to check out other information. Don’t get it all from one side. Everyone has to get back to living a normal life but you have to do it at a pace you feel comfortable with. For some that may mean staying home and watching the games on tv but, for the rest of us, we’re ready to get back to the Rock and cheer our guys on in person. Everyone has to move at their own pace and those of us who are ready to get on with life should not be held back by those who aren’t. I honestly hope you are ok. Like I said, don’t live scared. Take it one day at a time.

Last edited:
Ok, I’m sorry, you do sincerely seem worried. Please try to check out other information. Don’t get it all from one side. Everyone has to get back to living a normal life but you have to do it at a pace you feel comfortable with. For some that may mean staying home and watching the games on tv but, for the rest of us, we’re ready to get back to the Rock and cheer our guys on in person. Everyone has to move at their own pace and those of us who are ready to get on with life should not be held back by those who aren’t. I honestly hope you are ok. Like I said, don’t live scared. Take it one day at a time.

Its not about living scared. Its about caring about your community. If health professionals believe that means not having fans at the rock again next season, I am all for it. If fans are allowed, I will back that decision as well.

Its not about living scared. Its about caring about your community. If health professionals believe that means not having fans at the rock again next season, I am all for it. If fans are allowed, I will back that decision as well.
Go get vaccinated and live your life. Most anyone 12 and older who is not vaccinated if so by choice…theirs. If they get Covid, so be it. They were warned.
For the rest of us…thankfully life goes on

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT