ADVERTISEMENT

Schaino Already Pays Dividend

TomD82

All American
Nov 17, 2008
11 point underdog on the road and they win outright against Michigan State. Stops a 21 game B1G losing streak for RU. Guy really deserves a shot at a top tier CFB program. Terrible what Tennessee fans did to him.

Reactions: deheremike
way to go green.....

Seriously, first nassar, now this? Shoot, after all that shame, it's like...grounds for hara-kiri if I was associated in anyway. I mean, this is the kind of embarrassment that simply transcends being "just a game". Little Brother done f'ed up real bad this time(again), man.

I know it's the coach's debut - after the curmudgeon before him bailed right before allegations came down(he had lost the program anyway) - but this was schiono's debut as well. He is clearly the wrong person for the job. He should immediately be dismissed, and little brother should forfeit the rest of its games this season out of respect for Big Ten tradition.

The university should also look at the contract they negotiated with this clown and see if they can recoup/force him to forfeit some of what he was paid. Give any refunds should go to the victims of nassar. It'll be good publicity after they completely mishandled that whole thing from the start by enabling that monster and sweeping it under the rug. Oh what the heck, it all came out of the taxpayer's pockets anyway, right?

#GoGreen #EnablingMonsters #RollingOverForrutgers #msuWay #LittleBrother

First time in history RU is abover .500 in conference play. Good test next week in Indiana who beat an extremely overrated PSU team.

Reactions: shields
Good point Ivy Hill. Maybe MSU is really bad; still a big win. Will be interesting to see how Big Ten fares with no warm-ups against the Florida Atlantics and Western Carolinas. Indiana beat #8 Penn State yesterday which also did not look like a team in the top 50.

Reactions: HallLine69
Objectively, Rutgers has been embarrassing and one of the worst football programs in the country for quite some time.

Objectively, that was a nice win over MSU.

Don’t write off Schaino turning RU around and into a good middle of the pack B1G program. He has a very good incoming class currently ranked 24 , is recruiting NJ very well and has landed several high caliber transfers .He has always been a solid recruiter and it’s showing by how quickly he’s been able to attract a pretty damn good class of players.

Last edited:
Reactions: shields
He came in with a plan to bring in transfers to kick start the program. After one game, very good. I believe the QB is a transfer.

He came in with a plan to bring in transfers to kick start the program. After one game, very good. I believe the QB is a transfer.
Graduate transfer from Nebraska on his 3rd school but with 2 years of eligibility.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT