ADVERTISEMENT

Season ticket holders who sold tickets via Ticketmaster last year

Bluebeard

All World
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2001
After Ticketmaster announcement that they had a cyber attack over the summer, it behooves you to create a Fraud alert with Experia. When the level of reported " income" from online sales dropped from $10,000 to $600, in 2022, in order sell your tickets, you needed to provide Ticketmaster with your SS#. Considering I sold my tickets for less than what I paid for them, and well under the $600 threshold, it's complete over reach and BS that this has to happen. I received an alert that my SS# was found on the dark web from one of my credit cards.

BE CAREFUL everyone who did this!!

After Ticketmaster announcement that they had a cyber attack over the summer, it behooves you to create a Fraud alert with Experia. When the level of reported " income" from online sales dropped from $10,000 to $600, in 2022, in order sell your tickets, you needed to provide Ticketmaster with your SS#. Considering I sold my tickets for less than what I paid for them, and well under the $600 threshold, it's complete over reach and BS that this has to happen. I received an alert that my SS# was found on the dark web from one of my credit cards.

BE CAREFUL everyone who did this!!
To my knowledge the Ticketmaster breach did not include SSN, probably if you receive alert recently of your SSN on dark web most likely from the National Public Data breach that reportedly released several billion SSN on the dark web.

Either way your message is correct, need to be vigilant with your SSN info and set credit alerts/freeze as needed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT