ADVERTISEMENT

Section 7, row 17 across the aisle from LBP43 for 2021-2

Amazing! I actually just upgraded my seats this year needed to add a 3rd for my son so we are moving over to section 9 Row 13. My understanding is that the former seat holder sadly passed away and was a life long fan. Hopefully my family can keep the seats tradition.. Will miss my Endzone crew in section 13, although some might be happy :)

Amazing! I actually just upgraded my seats this year needed to add a 3rd for my son so we are moving over to section 9 Row 13. My understanding is that the former seat holder sadly passed away and was a life long fan. Hopefully my family can keep the seats tradition.. Will miss my Endzone crew in section 13, although some might be happy :)
We will miss you in Section 13

Hospitalizations are spiking in NJ. Not good for spectators to be at the rock this season. Delta is just changing the course of this pandemic

You’re close to me, looking at my bald head
But I have a large crew of baldies

Reactions: setonball46
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT