ADVERTISEMENT

Seems like Fordham will be Sha vs Grasso

Not sure why anyone would take the St Peter's job. The pay is now beyond ridiculous and there is always the threat that the school will close down.

That's why I posted well over a month ago on the Trove that Sha was in the top two for the Fordham job per my source.

Not sure why anyone would take the St Peter's job. The pay is now beyond ridiculous and there is always the threat that the school will close down.

That's why I posted well over a month ago on the Trove that Sha was in the top two for the Fordham job per my source.
Because one person's not ideal spot is another person's opportunity

I don’t know much about St Peter’s and how bad a spot it is. But Fordham is a hard job. You have to compete with SJU, Hall, Rutgers and Uconn for local kids that those programs may overlook for a while and would be a great fit at Fordham, only to have them or other high majors sweep in if a kid blows up or if they need a roster move and change their mind on a kid. You have Slick Rick now competing for local kids who can play at the A-10 level or higher. You have Hofstra that’s been better and will recruit some of the same kids. And you are in the A-10. If the $ is there and St Pete’s is so bad I get why he would want the job, but if that goes badly it may be a long long time before he gets another HC shot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT