ADVERTISEMENT

Seton Hall Booster Club Pre-Thanksgiving Trip

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
nlKzGqR.jpeg

Dear Pirate Fans,

There are only a few spots remaining to follow the Pirates into Charleston, South Carolina as they participate in the Shriners Children's Classic Basketball Tournament.

We hope you can join us. Contact us ASAP.

Go PIRATES!

- SHBC

SetonHallBoosterClub.net

Follow us on Twitter @SHBoosterClub

Reactions: TrueBlue1989
Boosters for Seton Hall will be well represented in Charleston come November!!!

We have sold this out, but the Airline and our Hotel are granting additional requests for us, for only a short time.

A great trip was on the last Booster Club trip there. Great city, great hotel, location is walking distance to the games and in the heart of the city .

Reactions: HallBall'n
IMO best Booster Club trip I ever attended.

I had reserved two tickets for Hallrox and I. She even took off that week of work. But my surgically repaired back is still an issue and we had to cancel. That opened up two tickets.

I strongly suggest anyone who can take off the time to do so. You will not be disappointed. Vinnie and Kevin always run incredible events with so much to do.

Whoever runs the boost club can you call me, dont want our golf tourney overlapping one anothers!!!
John,

The person running this golf tourney is the same person (gymrat on this board) that ran the previous 2 golf events down in Charleston, the private club event and then the one at the Ocean Course at Kiawah Island. I spoke to him yesterday and he was going over pricing and how we could contribute to NIL. He also is associated with The Golf Mission of NJ and offers live scoring so everyone can see other team scores in real time. He also had other schools playing in the tournament in other groups last time.

The Booster Club will help in any way and I'm sure Mike O would be interested in merging activities in any way possible. Together, we can make this work just fine. My number is 732 996-7844. Kevin

Reactions: Halldan1
John,
Just got a message from Gymrat. He said you could take the lead here.

We will help and advertise it in any way.

Kevin

Reactions: Halldan1
Jamie and I along with Onward Setonia are going to be running a golf outing details to follow very soon.
John this is Gymrat

More than happy to turn this over. I have contacted 3 courses that I would like to discuss with you.

Text me via 9083045295
Would very much like to speak with you mike

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT