ADVERTISEMENT

Seton Hall venues don't have this chance to monetize

Notre Dame (Billy Joel concert) and Penn State (Luke Combs concert) have done the same thing recently.

Gotta get creative! Where there’s a will, there’s a way! If you want something bad enough you’ll make plans, if not then you’ll make excuses.

Gotta get creative! Where there’s a will, there’s a way! If you want something bad enough you’ll make plans, if not then you’ll make excuses.
Oh do tell, maybe host Corey Feldman at Ivy Hill Park? How “creative” do we get when we don’t own a venue capable of something like noted?

Oh do tell, maybe host Corey Feldman at Ivy Hill Park? How “creative” do we get when we don’t own a venue capable of something like noted?
I'm sure George Strait would happily play at Owen T. Carroll. We could probably figure out a way to configure it for 7,500 with field seating or temp bleachers. Granted we'd have to charge $250 or so to make it worthwhile.

And, it might take 24 hours to alleviate the traffic jam getting off campus.

• Haha
Reactions: CL82 and sami
I'm sure George Strait would happily play at Owen T. Carroll. We could probably figure out a way to configure it for 7,500 with field seating or temp bleachers. Granted we'd have to charge $250 or so to make it worthwhile.

And, it might take 24 hours to alleviate the traffic jam getting off campus.
I've always liked Walsh as a venue. Granted you aren't getting 10,000+ in there, but I feel like it could be a very cool place for acts to go when they want a more intimate venue, like the start of a big tour. Kind of like Toad's Place in New Haven for those who are familiar with it.

Do they ever do concerts there?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT