ADVERTISEMENT

Signing Monday?

shufan1993

All American
Gold Member
Apr 24, 2017
Any truth that there will be a big signing on Monday? I heard rumblings from a few of my SHU friends but they don't know who it is.

Reactions: ArtieLange9
Any truth that there will be a big signing on Monday? I heard rumblings from a few of my SHU friends but they don't know who it is.
Probably a leak from the Trove. I posted there the other day that a commitment was in the bag but probably wouldn't be released until Monday by SHU. However, Gill's aunt jumped the gun on her twitter account and posted the news yesterday.

There is also a 'chance' we get a second commitment very soon but I can't go into detail here. The news is on the Trove.

Reactions: statenman
Probably a leak from the Trove. I posted there the other day that a commitment was in the bag but probably wouldn't be released until Monday by SHU. However, Gill's aunt jumped the gun on her twitter account and posted the news yesterday.

There is also a 'chance' we get a second commitment very soon but I can't go into detail here. The news is on the Trove.
Any chance that is Duval or has that ship officially sailed?

Not to be rude but unless leaked I post recruiting news on the Trove. Sorry.

Any chance that is Duval or has that ship officially sailed?
Our chances are about:
MV5BM2NiNjNkMDItZmE1ZC00ZjU4LTg1ZmEtNTYxOWRjZGY4NmFhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc0MzMzNjA@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,666,1000_AL_.jpg

If that leak was Gill I wouldn't call that a huge signing. Besides being 7 ft, what is all the excitement? Am I missing something?

Certainly possible. After the aunt posted on twitter what our Trove readers already knew I started a second thread with that headline confirming the commitment. So yes, a poster who is not a member of our pay site could have seen the headline.

Good catch.

BTW, tomorrow I will have some very interesting news about Quinerly on the Trove that could affect the Hall. Everyone, including myself have noted he is a STRONG lean to Nova. But something just came up that could possibly change that. Just call it the quirks of recruiting.

With Jordan Walker announcing tomorrow looks like the staff knows Duval is not coming to SH.

Well that was for the people posting that Duval hasn't 'officially' announced for Duke yet & still think we have a prayer

Reactions: Burnsly
With Jordan Walker announcing tomorrow looks like the staff knows Duval is not coming to SH.
As I posted on the Trove Thursday....the staff had one commit already (Gill) and was expecting a PG commit over the weekend. This is one day later.

And no this won't affect Duval, but his coming is very unlikely, although the Hall is hanging onto a thread.

Reactions: statenman
Dan, you're likely seeing a fishing effort and not necessarily a leak. "Here's the Monday Signing" post titles on the Trove breed "Signing Monday?" post titles here.
I am the person that started the thread. As I said in the post I heard from my shu friends that there was supposed to be a big signing on Monday. How is this a "fishing effort?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT