ADVERTISEMENT

Someone Says Delgago Is Gone???

Don't believe everything on twitter SPK145....he's not on draft boards....could be a Duke fan looking to make sure he completely closes the door on SHU (not that Duval was coming anyway)....

Well I just talked to one of friends close to the program and he couldn't "confirm or deny" anything. That's not a good sign coming from him. He usually gives me straight answers.

his girlfriend just posted a picture of angel wearing a roc nation hat (sports agency founded by jay-z) with the caption "only god knows".....

We need more beef up front if hes gone, maybe there is a grad transfer big man out there? Gene Teague type?

My source close to the team says this is NOT TRUE. This thread deserves to be taken down. Not fair to the guys on the team and coaches. Plus Delgado's name is spelt wrong.

Well if it is true, I wish Angel good luck. He gave us three good years and played with a rare intensity. It was great watching him grow into a tremendous player and fine young man.

My source close to the team says this is NOT TRUE. This thread deserves to be taken down. Not fair to the guys on the team and coaches. Plus Delgado's name is spelt wrong.

I spelled his name wrong and you can't edit the title.

Remember, this is NOT coming from anyone on this board but someone on Twitter, are you going to ask him to remove his Tweets as well, LOL? I posted this as speculation and also to put him on record to see see if this guy is real or a fraud. If he's real, others look like the jerk.

Here I am sitting on a carribean island on a long overdue vacation and I have to see this!

Alright whatever. But why wouldn't you just wait until a reliable source tweets about it. Instead you post a random tweet and just run with it. That's the unfair thing about this board.

Alright whatever. But why wouldn't you just wait until a reliable source tweets about it. Instead you post a random tweet and just run with it. That's the unfair thing about this board.

Try reading the post. He asked if anyone knew anything about the guy who tweeted it. He didn't "run" with anything. Nothing wrong with that.

The guy could be making it up or it could be legit. Nobody knows. That's what message boards are for.

Not good... That's the Roc Nation logo. Their site has pictures of clients wearing the logo. Uh oh!

Angel originally posted this picture on his OWN instagram on May 2nd. This does not mean anything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT