ADVERTISEMENT

Staff

Felt needs to demand that Sha gets a veteran high D1 assistant coach on his bench next season. Pitino is a hall of fame coach who has multiple former head coaches on his bench.
Well Whalen is not going any where unless he gets a head job so I'm not sure what veteran coach would take a 2nd or 3rd assistant job . Any names out there ?

Well Whalen is not going any where unless he gets a head job so I'm not sure what veteran coach would take a 2nd or 3rd assistant job . Any names out there ?
Whalen needs to be bumped down then. Being loyal is very, very noble. But loyalty will get us nowhere in the standings...or in the NET lololol.

there are examples of this though, not sure if at a smaller school like shu. Phil Martelli for example

Raising the specter of replacing an assistant coach sounds great in theory but can we pay up to bring in one who can improve our recruiting, player development and with the X and O’s of basketball.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT