ADVERTISEMENT

SUPPORTERS SECTION TICKETS SOLD OUT

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
pru_center_sold_out_xavier_2018.jpg

Story Links

South Orange, N.J. - Season ticket sales for the 2018-19 men's basketball season are robust, and as of today, the Supporters Section block of seats (Sections 13 & 14) have SOLD OUT for the upcoming season.

The surge in season ticket sales has now given Seton Hall its most new season ticket holder accounts since moving to Prudential Center in 2007.

Now is the time to get on board with the Pirates, who have as challenging a schedule as they have ever had and need all Pirates fans to come out to The Rock to support. Although the Supporters Section is sold out, many great seats remain for new season ticket holder to choose from and starting at only $307 per seat, which is $21.93 per game and 45 percent off single-game prices. For fans interested in committing to a smaller package of games, mini-plans of either six or three games are also available, with the six-game plan starting at $180 per seat and the three-game plan starting at $105 per seat.

Current season ticket holders who have not yet renewed have until Sunday, Sept. 30 to access Account Manager and sign up for a payment plan to keep the same seats they had last year.

In addition, student season tickets are still on sale and are only $100 for the season (with valid Seton Hall ID), which equates to only $7.14 per game.

2018-19 Seton Hall Men's Basketball Ticket Options (All Available for Purchase Online)

Season Tickets (14 Games)
Starting at $307 Per Seat
Student Season Tickets
(14 Games) at $100
6-Game Mini-Plan
(Choose Any Six Home Games) Starting at $180 Per Seat
3-Game Mini-Plan
(Louisville, Rutgers & Villanova Games) Starting at $105 Per Seat

Single-Game tickets will go on sale Monday, Oct. 22

https://shupirates.com/news/2018/9/24/mens-basketball-supporters-section-tickets-sold-out.aspx

Reactions: TommyAlly
Great to see. I tried to buy two more in my section and I was surprised to see everything sold out! That being said, will make the call next season if I want to move seats to get more, its a good problem.

This is great to see. Providence announced about a month ago that they had sold 9,000 season tickets and that their student section was completely sold out. Hopefully, we are on this trajectory.

If anyone knows, I want to purchase about 10 tickets for the Rutgers game and some extras for ‘Ville and St Johns. Does anyone know when individuals go on sale for season ticket holders?

Single-Game tickets will go on sale Monday, Oct. 22. Not sure if season ticket holders have a quicker option.

Call the ticket office and ask for Joe Rixon. (973) 275-4255

Great to see. I tried to buy two more in my section and I was surprised to see everything sold out! That being said, will make the call next season if I want to move seats to get more, its a good problem.
Got the Mini Plan for any six games( I usually go to more but get that plan) and this year they made anyone getting this move to row 15 or higher I had row 2 previously so figured that was a decent sign it was going well on ticket sales front

Reactions: shupat08
Single-Game tickets will go on sale Monday, Oct. 22. Not sure if season ticket holders have a quicker option.

Call the ticket office and ask for Joe Rixon. (973) 275-4255
Here's Joe's answer...
Season ticket holders have access on October 1st. We will be sending out an email within the next day or so promoting it.

We’ve got some quality Home games this year, so good to see. Love the ability for Season Tix holders to take advantage of buying some tickets for single games as well.

any idea if 6 pack ticket holders will get a chance to buy single game tickets before they are released to the public?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT