ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you to the men's basketball team players

dmwisc&illinois

All Big East
Nov 30, 2004
Thank you to the players on the men's team for a very exciting season.

There are some great accomplishments to remember during this season.

1. Thank you for winning the early-season Island tournament.
That first-place trophy was very enjoyable for all the fans.

2. Thank you for creating the chance to be considered for the NCAA tournament for most of this season.
Seton Hall at least was "on the bubble" for most of this season.
It was great to see Seton Hall mentioned by the bracketologists and to have legitimate hopes of a spot in the big dance.

3. Thank you for winning against your in-state rivals, by beating Rutgers to a degree that left no doubt which team is the best hope for New Jersey's future in Division I.

4. Thank you for your resilience and for fighting back against the odds, numerous times.
Thank you for outfighting St. Johns and Villanova, after losing Isaiah Whitehead to injury.
Thank you for competing hard in every Big East game this season, even with injuries.
Thank you for fighting to comeback against Creighton in the second half to win, last week.
Thank you for fighting to comeback against Georgetown in the second half, on Saturday.

These are just some of the achievements that the SHU players have made this season memorable with.
There have been many good and hopeful events this season.
There also have been difficult times, as can be expected with a young team.
I hope that the players and the fans can remember the good events for many months and years into the future.

Thanks to players. However, season is not over. Go win the BET and add to the positive memories. :) looking forward to the future with this young team. Hope they come together next season.

Originally posted by dmwisc&illinois:

3. Thank you for winning against your in-state rivals, by beating Rutgers to a degree that left no doubt which team is the best hope for New Jersey's future in Division I.
NJIT would like to have a word with you.

dmwisc...nice post, I applaud you reminding me of the positives..I needed it.

Hear hear Jerry! On to the BET. Let's beat Marquette and then repeat last year's Nova game, and take it from there :)

This is the best posting I have seen on this site in a long time. And it comes from one of our best and most sincere posters.

It also speaks to the character and goodness of our many Seton Hall alums and fans.

THANK YOU to all the Members of our team!!!!! You have clearly demonstrated what great persons that you are. Very proud of each and everyone of you!

Hey players we totally understand you have been working hard and giving it your all. Keep up the good work and good things will happen. Go get em in the BE Tourney! Thanks for all of your hard work!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT