ADVERTISEMENT

The bank was open

Hope Sha gets asked in the post-game if the play was designed to go to Tyrese for the three. I'm not so sure but we will find out soon enough!
it clearly didnt look like it based on tyreses initial reaction.

however these things are tough. mcdermott who is amazing at it had almost the exact same play except his big guy didnt pull the trigger

Jamir was in far corner coming around bit too far. Would like to see tyrese as the screener for jamir as the decoy, draw the double which may lead tyrese for open 3

That clearly wasn't how it was drawn up. Have to think Memphis had it well covered and took option 1 away. 2.2 seconds isn't a lot of time to go to an option 2, so that left shoot and fortunately he hit it.

Reactions: queso CFH
Tyrese said it was designed for Jamir but he was covered. With 2.1, you don’t have many options. Love the fact that both Tyrese and Jackson can hit the three, but play inside throughout the game.

I’m ok with the big men shooting, both Tyrese and Trey have nice outside shots. Glad he didn’t hesitate to shoot, worse to get no shot at all. This is one of those games you look back at end of the season as a turning point. Sha almost waited too long to get Tyrese back in the game, hoping he his taking notes. Work in progress for everyone involved.

You had two seconds. They got it into their 6'11" player to scan and hit Harris on a curl. It was covered well. We're fortune Samuel has a good shot. Yeah he banked it but it's not like he hasn't hit a 3 before, he's taken more than 100 in his career here.

You had two seconds. They got it into their 6'11" player to scan and hit Harris on a curl. It was covered well. We're fortune Samuel has a good shot. Yeah he banked it but it's not like he hasn't hit a 3 before, he's taken more than 100 in his career here.
I bet without looking he's hit over 30% of those 100

That was a very good shot for Ty .He was squared up and stepped into shot in rhythm. He can and has made those shots...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT