ADVERTISEMENT

The best medicine

Turiddu

All Big East
Gold Member
Jun 4, 2001
I had emergency surgery on Sunday and on Monday the surgeon made her rounds late in the day. She examined me and said "you are making a remarkable recovery." I smiled and responded"that is because Angel is coming back to the" Hall."She appeared stunned and was apparently ready to call for a psychiatric evaluation. She may have thought that I was seeing celestial visions. Once I explained my euphoria she hoped that she encountered a few more "Hall" fans on her rounds.

I was certainly disappointed when it appeared that Angel was leaving, but this man owed me nothing. He exemplifies all of the things that I have loved about the Hall for decades. His passion,work ethic sense of joy and love for his coach,teammates and fans are remarkable.I am pumped and ready for what I believe is going to be a great year.Also kudos to Kevin because he has grown in so many ways. In my world the adage" that those who create issues almost never can resolve them positively." has found an exception. He has put that one to bed in every critical requirement for a successful coach..

Speedy recovery to you Turiddu. This definitely has been one of the better weeks for Hall fans.

Reactions: Pirate 81
I had emergency surgery on Sunday and on Monday the surgeon made her rounds late in the day. She examined me and said "you are making a remarkable recovery." I smiled and responded"that is because Angel is coming back to the" Hall."She appeared stunned and was apparently ready to call for a psychiatric evaluation. She may have thought that I was seeing celestial visions. Once I explained my euphoria she hoped that she encountered a few more "Hall" fans on her rounds.

I was certainly disappointed when it appeared that Angel was leaving, but this man owed me nothing. He exemplifies all of the things that I have loved about the Hall for decades. His passion,work ethic sense of joy and love for his coach,teammates and fans are remarkable.I am pumped and ready for what I believe is going to be a great year.Also kudos to Kevin because he has grown in so many ways. In my world the adage" that those who create issues almost never can resolve them positively." has found an exception. He has put that one to bed in every critical requirement for a successful coach..

Godspeed and speedy recovery to a true blue Pirate fan.

Get better soon, I need you to get back to making fun of me!!!!

I had a heart procedure this past Friday and was under general anesthesia for 3 hrs. While they were prepping me before taking me in the operating room, I mentioned to the nurse anesthesiologist that I graduated from Seton Hall. He said the Pirates, and said he did his undergraduate and graduate at Villanova.I mentioned that Seton Hall beat Villanova for the Big East Tournament Championship. As they were wheeling me into the operating room, I said you are not going to hold it against me that I am a Pirate,he laughed. I am home recovering and hearing that Angel will be back for his senior year was awesome news.

Speedy recovery to both Turridu and Flnj86. We need to get the fan base up to peak strength for a memorable year. Rest up.

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
[
Teasing Steve is one thing, but you are one of my closest friends

Speedy recovery to you both!
Funny as hell. I have this sick picture of the nurse going back to her station and the head nurse says hows the guy in 205.

She responds "Rather odd he just keeps grinning and mumbling about the the Angels"

Get better - Pirate nation needs a full house every game this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT