ADVERTISEMENT

The Hall Is All Business

There is no way that Coleman still has "the flu", this cant be good.
Several players missed the S16 and EE games this weekend because of it. This can linger for 7-10 days. I'm sure they are keeping him away from the team so others don't get it.

• Haha
Reactions: HallGuy23
Several players missed the S16 and EE games this weekend because of it. This can linger for 7-10 days. I'm sure they are keeping him away from the team so others don't get it.
I saw somewhere else he still has the flu and could still join the team prior to Tuesday night. I have no inside information so just take it for what it’s worth.

I didnt go to the SJU BET game cause I was sick. Still sick. Much better but not back all the way. Never had a cold stick around like this before. fwiw
Funny that you say this. Was in Charleston for our niece's daughter's wedding in early March. Came down with a sore throat and cough. Lasted about a week, felt better and then a chest infection/cold that lasted nearly three weeks. Finally feel good past three days. Never had a chest cold last that long. At 67, was getting concerned.

Funny that you say this. Was in Charleston for our niece's daughter's wedding in early March. Came down with a sore throat and cough. Lasted about a week, felt better and then a chest infection/cold that lasted nearly three weeks. Finally feel good past three days. Never had a chest cold last that long. At 67, was getting concerned.
Had the same thing…I think part of it is aging…stuff takes longer to recover. COVID and all of the changes (isolation, masking, etc. has had a lingering effect on how our immune systems have readjusted. Two of our kids had lengthy flu bouts this winter. My wife (who is in great health) had a respiratory virus that ran for three weeks and now has the flu…we have laid all blame on our two year old granddaughter:).

Reactions: Piratz and Halldan1
Please don't start with conspiracy theories. We have gone through that with every player who has come down with the flu in prior games.
30 seconds after our final game you’ll post what we know is true and say something like “this was in the works for a while”

Reactions: da0987
30 seconds after our final game you’ll post what we know is true and say something like “this was in the works for a while”
That's how you see it. I'll wait until something happens and then say I knew. Maybe you should join the Trove or else not make such unintelligent comments.

Coleman is sick, What other Godly reason is he not playing?

Hope Coleman recovers quickly. I feel bad for him and wish he could at least be with the team out in Indy even if he couldn’t play. No reason to risk everyone’s health though. Still sucks regardless.

Reactions: SHUsez and Halldan1
Sick or not, even if he can't play and at least can travel send him to the final if the Hall wins tonight.

He's earn that much. Isolate him from the players and then do the same on the bench at game time and let him enjoy what he did this season to help the team.

I didnt go to the SJU BET game cause I was sick. Still sick. Much better but not back all the way. Never had a cold stick around like this before. fwiw
I feel your pain.... Have been fighting a bunch of upper respiratory stuff over the last 6 months. It's getting old. I mean the sickness part.... but me too.

Reactions: Seton75
Sick or not, even if he can't play and at least can travel send him to the final if the Hall wins tonight.

He's earn that much. Isolate him from the players and then do the same on the bench at game time and let him enjoy what he did this season to help the team.
Not IF the Hall wins tonight, WHEN the Hall wins! We’re taking this whole thing!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT