ADVERTISEMENT

These people aren't stupid and yet...

afghan whigs

Freshman
Oct 7, 2008
450 former Jeopardy contestants are just a small cross section of America. I assume there is a large portion of Americans suffering from the same psychosis induced by non-stop media propaganda that America is racist. The claims are insane and its ridiculous that he had to apologize. Also when did Gypsy become a slur? Are they gonna start pulling Fleetwood Mac albums next?

If you wanted to make someone disappear in the old days, you called them a witch now you just have to call them racist.

Mexican American got fired a while back for making the same gesture

I blame most of this on what social media and the MSM has created by making money off divisiveness. Now we have mob mentality/cancel culture, where people are no longer able to think for themselves.

Reactions: shu09
This is beyond ridiculous, should tell these people to shove it up their ass.

Agreed. Having to issue an apology is a joke. Should take the winnings and tell jeopardy and their woke crowd to F off

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Merge and shu09
Get a F'n life Jeopardy contestants! This is more a show about nothing than Seinfeld!

This country is so screwed because the media has completely taken over. Where is the ACLU protecting this persons civil rights to freedom of expression and speech?

Reactions: SPK145 and shu09
All these years of diving and now I find out I was among white supremist all that time. I am ashamed and I would like to apologize to the board. I never meant any harm. I thought I was telling my diving buddy that I was OK. Really. That's all I was doing.

shutterstock_488387356.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT