ADVERTISEMENT

This is why this will never stop

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Tampa Police Department spokesperson Abe Carmack reported no charges will be filed and no arrest was made.

How about this one.

Terrible call by the ref. This doesn't happen unless a Brady or a Rodgers gets sacked.

Instead of punting late Tampa Bay ran out the clock.

I was watching NFL Red Zone and was absolutely shocked. What is a defensive player to do there?

Nothing about that play was excessive. Anyone who says that officiating doesn't directly dictate who wins and who loses is IMO often off base.

Bad calls are one thing, but when the calls are made are even more important. Sometimes when the call is made late there is no coming back.

Reactions: HALL85
Jerome Bogar is a terrible official who is way too penalty-happy. And Tom Brady should be ashamed of himself for cajoling his way into this horrendous call.

I was watching NFL Red Zone and was absolutely shocked. What is a defensive player to do there?

Nothing about that play was excessive. Anyone who says that officiating doesn't directly dictate who wins and who loses is IMO often off base.

Bad calls are one thing, but when the calls are made are even more important. Sometimes when the call is made late there is no coming back.
Giselle gave Tom more of a beating this week. That was awful.

Add this to the nonsense prevalent seemingly in every game....

Adams should be suspended for two games for that move. Bush league. If you don't like the spotlight get out of the NFL and get a real job.

On the sack, there has to be some sort of challenge going forward on roughing calls like that (similar to college footballs targeting review). I get the ref may not have seen the ball come out but the QB has the ball? As long as the defender is not throwing him around like a rag doll what is he supposed to do? QBs can get tackled too! This still wasn't as bad as the Brady roughing IMO but this was bad.

Reactions: TomD82
What a POS...suspend Adams and I hope the photographer takes legal action. Let's see where the social justice league that puts the woke messaging in the end zone like "Stop Hate", comes down on this.

The sack rules are ridiculous...too many examples of soft served (credit to Uncle Hector).

Davante Adams facing police investigation after shoving photographer​

By Justin Terranova

Davante Adams is facing an investigation from the NFL – and now law enforcement after his actions on Monday night.

TMZ Sports reported the photographer the Raiders star receiver pushed immediately went to police at Arrowhead Stadium and filed a police report, claiming to be a victim of an assault. He told cops that he suffered “non-life threatening injuries” and was then taken to the hospital, the report stated.

Adams took out his frustration in Kansas City on the photographer after the Raiders’ heartbreaking 30-29 loss to the Chiefs. Las Vegas led the game 17-0 at one point, and the defeat dropped Adams’ Raiders to 1-4 in his first season with the team.

“I want to apologize to the guy, there was some guy running off the field, and he ran, like jumped in front of me coming off the field and I bumped into him, kind of pushed him, and he ended up on the ground,” Adams said after the game. “So I wanted to say sorry to him for that because that was just frustration mixed with him literally just running in from of me.

“I shouldn’t have responded that way, but that’s how I initially responded. So, I want to apologize to him for that.”

The NFL is also looking into the incident, and the 29-year-old could face a suspension.

The Raiders’ last gasp in the game came on a deep fourth-and-1 pass from Derek Carr that sailed well over the heads of Adams and Hunter Renfrow after the two receivers collided during their routes.

Imo, with so many pass interference calls for big yardage called, need to make it a different penalty. I say 5 yards and a first down. That is my biggest gripe.

But 2 kids in shore conference with spinal injuries...needs to be addressed at hs and earlier stages. The tragic death of the Lindon kid. Way more parents opting their kids out I bet.

Davante Adams charged with assault after shoving photographer in Kansas City​

By Ryan Glasspiegel

Davante Adams has been charged with misdemeanor assault after shoving a photographer to the ground on Monday night, according to multiple reports citing Kansas City police.

The Raiders wideout pushed the photog to the ground on the way to the locker room after his team lost a heartbreaker, 30-29, to the Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City.

According to KCTV5, the Kansas City Municipal Court issued a citation on Wednesday alleging that Adams “did, by an intentional, overt act, inflict bodily injury or cause an unlawful offensive contact upon [the victim] by pushing [him] to the ground using two hands causing whiplash and head ache. possible minor concussion.”

Adams has an online court date scheduled for Nov. 10.

las-vegas-raiders-davante-adams-charged-09.jpg

Adams has an online court date scheduled for Nov. 10.ESPN

After the incident, Adams tweeted an apology.

“Sorry to the guy I pushed over after the game. Obviously very frustrated at the way the game ended and when he ran infront of me as I exited that was my reaction and I felt horrible immediately,” he wrote. “Thats not me..MY APOLOGIES man hope you see this.”

NFL Media’s Tom Pelissero reported on Tuesday that the league is weighing discipline for Adams, including a potential suspension.

The Raiders traded a first-round and second-round pick to the Packers this past offseason for Adams and immediately signed him to a five-year, $141.25 million contract.

Adams has 29 catches for 414 yards and five touchdowns in five games so far this season.

The Raiders are on a bye this week, and host the Texans in Las Vegas next Sunday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT