ADVERTISEMENT

This scares me

This scares me:

dbca196490a2702377d1815327abc9fd

• Haha
Reactions: dehere23 and shu09
Why does that scare you?

As SPK said, one of the few things that scares me is the prospect of Kamala Harris having a legit chance to become president. Looks like she's going to enhance that chance if she makes the smart pick with Shapiro as her VP.
I don’t see Shapiro taking the VP position. He is well positioned to be the nominee in 2028 if Harris loses if he remains as PA Governor (and would easily take the state). Where does he go for the next four years if they lose to Trump. He goes into oblivion and if he wants to re-emerge as a 2028 candidate, he would have been out of the public eye for four years with only two years of executive experience..

If Harris wins he is stuck behind her for four or eight years. That will drive him nuts.

Good point about being stuck behind Harris for eight years if they win, although he doesn't have to give up his current job if they lose to Trump. In the latter case he would be a bit damaged in the short term, but still a viable 2028 candidate. We shall see.

Last edited:
Reactions: silkcitypirate
I don’t see Shapiro taking the VP position. He is well positioned to be the nominee in 2028 if Harris loses if he remains as PA Governor (and would easily take the state). Where does he go for the next four years if they lose to Trump. He goes into oblivion and if he wants to re-emerge as a 2028 candidate, he would have been out of the public eye for four years with only two years of executive experience..

If Harris wins he is stuck behind her for four or eight years. That will drive him nuts.
why wouldn't he just ... be PA governor?

Israel taking out a Hamas leader in Iran scares me, could likely be the start of WW3. Good chance we sit on the sidelines and watch Israel get destroyed. Not sure Shapiro would want to align his policies with Harris seems to me to be a no win situation short or long term. Biden Harris are non existent on the world stage right now, politically playing both sides while funding destruction around the world. No wars with Trump love him or hate him. Weak and feeble leadership scares me and causes lots of people to die. We wonder why people hate America. The next few months could be very dangerous here and around the world.

Last edited:
That’s what I’m suggesting he should stay and do.
if he loses. theres no risk if he loses. the only risk is if he wins and has at least 4 years of white house experience. not as bad as you make it seem.

i really hope he doesn't do it.

Reactions: shu09
if he loses. theres no risk if he loses. the only risk is if he wins and has at least 4 years of white house experience. not as bad as you make it seem.

i really hope he doesn't do it.
If he loses he can’t go back to being Governor. What does he do for the next four years?

I hope he passes, and also think he passes. Harris is a mistake and yes if he losses he becomes a talking head on a news show for 4 years which would be the kiss of death. He’s a good politician who could remain Governor and build a larger resume.

Reactions: HALL85
If he loses he can’t go back to being Governor.

Sure he can. He is the sitting Governor of Pennsylvania until he resigns, his term expires, or is somehow impeached and removed. He does not have to resign to become Democrat VP nominee.

He only has to resign if the Harris-Shapiro ticket wins.

This scares me:

dbca196490a2702377d1815327abc9fd
Doesn’t have a chance if they don’t solve Middle East. Wait until students get back and start protesting and she has to pick a side. She’s going to alienate some large demographic of her support. Trump has it easy. He stands with Israel and his base knows it and isn’t going anywhere.

Reactions: SHallguy2
Doesn’t have a chance if they don’t solve Middle East. Wait until students get back and start protesting and she has to pick a side. She’s going to alienate some large demographic of her support. Trump has it easy. He stands with Israel and his base knows it and isn’t going anywhere.
Not sure where Shapiro stands on the middle east, hard to play both sides and win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT