ADVERTISEMENT

This site would blow the biggest gasket

Sadly a possibility as the committee chair told The Athletic that they would have no issues placing BYU in SLC.

• Haha
Reactions: Piratz
Yeah def. But also after going a couple years without making it and how lowly our prospects were as recently as mid-December in that fiasco against Rutgers, just celebrating our name being unveiled on Selection Sunday is going to be a blast. Then anything after is icing this year.

I expect to be put somewhere unfortunate, lol. Just how it goes. We haven’t been in driving distance once in these past 8 years. Maybe we’re due?? 🙄

Yeah def. But also after going a couple years without making it and how lowly our prospects were as recently as mid-December in that fiasco against Rutgers, just celebrating our name being unveiled on Selection Sunday is going to be a blast. Then anything after is icing this year.

I expect to be put somewhere unfortunate, lol. Just how it goes. We haven’t been in driving distance once in these past 8 years. Maybe we’re due?? 🙄
ONE year.

I'm with you, my expectations were zero this year, and lower after that effort against rutgers. The whole damn thing is gravy, to me.

I'm greedy. My expectations have been recalibrated and I'm hoping Sweet Sixteen this year. It's so matchup-dependent, and our on-court profile certainly has some holes, but that defense will travel, the maturity is among the top teams in the NCAA, and the coach knows how to drive them in that sort of situation.

We haven't been nationally relevant in a quarter century, so I'm more than ready for it. I think the team is, too. I guess we'll see. But even if this year is another stepping stone, I feel very confident in the guy running it.

This season has felt a little like 99-00 in some ways. Bad showing in a two game non-conference tournament, hot start to conference play (that team started 10-2), two wins against ranked teams. That team kind of fell to a 10 seed though, losing four of its last five regular season games, where this team is fighting to get up to that line. Sha, Rimas, and Saunders were the senior leaders kind of like Richmond, Dawes, and Davis this year. That team did have some younger talent sprinkled in with Dalembert, Lane, Shine, and Morton playing key roles.

Sign me up for a repeat tournament performance with Sha now at the helm. At least he won't sprain his ankle this time!

This season has felt a little like 99-00 in some ways. Bad showing in a two game non-conference tournament, hot start to conference play (that team started 10-2), two wins against ranked teams. That team kind of fell to a 10 seed though, losing four of its last five regular season games, where this team is fighting to get up to that line. Sha, Rimas, and Saunders were the senior leaders kind of like Richmond, Dawes, and Davis this year. That team did have some younger talent sprinkled in with Dalembert, Lane, Shine, and Morton playing key roles.

Sign me up for a repeat tournament performance with Sha now at the helm. At least he won't sprain his ankle this time!
I’m also really interested to watch this group play a non-BE team. There’s a lot more role definition and style compared to December.

Reactions: SHUSource
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT