ADVERTISEMENT

This, this is good

Awesome. Maybe it will be a model for future campaigns across the country, at least we can hope.

Reactions: Section112
Wow...two adult politicians. Utah is a beautiful place, although folks in Wyoming lovingly call them Utards…..lol

Assume you are joking....remember, we are ALL God's children.
nah i think utah would be a more attractive place to live if it wasnt dominated by mormons. not sure of any other state dominated by one religion as utah.

nah i think utah would be a more attractive place to live if it wasnt dominated by mormons. not sure of any other state dominated by one religion as utah.
Xenophobic much?

Waiting for NYShoreGuy to call you out for this bigoted view.

We haven't had any non-contentious national elections in eons. Another bi-partisan effort.

well mormons are like 99% white so my view is technically pro diversity.

You obviously don't know the definition of bigotry then. It has nothing to do with whether they're white or not.

This is the problem with young people today. They have been brainwashed into believing bigotry and racism is only against minority groups and that saying something critical of white people is "pro diversity." We really need to stop with the identity politics in this country.

Reactions: Hallsome and HALL85
You obviously don't know the definition of bigotry then. It has nothing to do with whether they're white or not.

This is the problem with young people today. They have been brainwashed into believing bigotry and racism is only against minority groups and that saying something critical of white people is "pro diversity." We really need to stop with the identity politics in this country.
i know what bigotry is. i was being facetious on how nyshores lense will see it.

also, i think bigotry is largely blown out of proportion. people have opinions??? oh my.

and for the mormons, their history/creation is closer to a cult than it is a historical religion. they were founded on polygamy as well. a practice (which still happens today) that is criminal in every state but utah. they actually decriminalized it lol. combine that with some of the weird rules and i'd say its ok for me to have my opinion. Again, its by far the highest % of one religion in a state, the state is a reflection of its practice. therefore i believe Utah is downgraded as a viable living option despite its beauty.

however id hold the door for a mormon the same as anyone else.

Xenophobic much?
nope not at all. when state legislature decriminalizes polygamy based off the religious views of the state i can put it on the "do not live list" not a lot of separation there i guess. haha we have people on this board boycott sports because of felt blm patches. i think my view is ok.

i know what bigotry is. i was being facetious on how nyshores lense will see it.

also, i think bigotry is largely blown out of proportion. people have opinions??? oh my.

and for the mormons, their history/creation is closer to a cult than it is a historical religion. they were founded on polygamy as well. a practice (which still happens today) that is criminal in every state but utah. they actually decriminalized it lol. combine that with some of the weird rules and i'd say its ok for me to have my opinion. Again, its by far the highest % of one religion in a state, the state is a reflection of its practice. therefore i believe Utah is downgraded as a viable living option despite its beauty.

however id hold the door for a mormon the same as anyone else.

Bigotry is intolerance of any belief, race, religion, etc. that differs from your own. That's exactly what you were implying in your original post lol.

Bigotry is intolerance of any belief, race, religion, etc. that differs from your own. That's exactly what you were implying in your original post lol.
youre reaching pretty extensively on the term "intolerant". no more than all of you or this boards views opinions on dems, blm, covid etc.

i gave my valid reasons for why a state is downgraded. calling me a bigot sounds more like intolerance of my beliefs ;).

anyway, these candidates are giving utah a good name by this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT