ADVERTISEMENT

Tremendous response……

Hall91

All Universe
Gold Member
Jun 4, 2001
Appreciate the team owning the Nova loss and responding the way they did last night. Great to see, I was really concerned things could spiral downward Post Nova loss.

Now it’s all about whether or not we can keep our starters healthy. Dre Davis needs to be out there for us to be successful,

Almost impossible to predict what this team is going to do.

I will however repeat what I have said before. Richmond might not be the best player in the conference (lacks consistency) but he is certainly the most important player in the league to his team.

It would be great to go 4-2 the rest of the way!! Get us to 20-11 and win a game or two in the Tournament and NCAA 7th seed?

Reactions: silkcitypirate
It would be great to go 4-2 the rest of the way!! Get us to 20-11 and win a game or two in the Tournament and NCAA 7th seed?
Winning a game or TWO in the tournament would more than likely mean beating UConn. Hard to rely on that.

Reactions: Piratz
Almost impossible to predict what this team is going to do.

I will however repeat what I have said before. Richmond might not be the best player in the conference (lacks consistency) but he is certainly the most important player in the league to his team.
His best might be the best, but not consistent enough. He was awesome last night. I felt like I was watching NYC Point Gods sometimes.

What I loved about Kadary last night besides some of the most surgical assist passes you’ll see is how he stepped up and took control of the game late in 2nd half when Xavier was getting within 15 and he just asserted himself on offense to give us the margin we needed.

He ended up being a great zone buster last night being inserted in the paint and being a great passing play maker (credit to Sha with that I assume).

Well done. Let’s hope he’s got more where that came from.

KR avg 17/7.6/6 WITH 2.3 SPG

Outside of the down game at Nova (and maybe an 18min appearance off bench) not sure what anyone is really talking about. Holding the games he sat out against him?

He might not get POY but its not bc he's not putting in the work.

KR avg 17/7.6/6 WITH 2.3 SPG

Outside of the down game at Nova (and maybe an 18min appearance off bench) not sure what anyone is really talking about. Holding the games he sat out against him?

He might not get POY but its not bc he's not putting in the work.
He will still be in the conversation for 1st team All BE and should make it with no issues IMO.

But the optics around the reason for the missed games and what appeared to be lack of engagement vs Villanova could sway voters to not consider him for POY even though the numbers still warrant that consideration.

Winning a game or TWO in the tournament would more than likely mean beating UConn. Hard to rely on that.
3rd place is not out of the question. In fact, if we win at Creighton, i think there is really good chance we finish 3rd. Nonetheless, Marquette is no picnic either.

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
Yup, play like yesterday. The good news is for the first time since he got hurt, he looked like his best self again last night physically. And he was all over his game mentally and emotionally.
Agree, Kadary got his bounce, explosiveness and quickness back.

Reactions: Section112
One night hes floor general

next night hes general soreness

talk about live and die by a player

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT