ADVERTISEMENT

Trove tidbit

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003

By Colin Rajala

Trove: That is interesting, thank you for giving us a peek under the hood of the department and what’s keeping people up at night. Before I let you go, what new players are you most excited for fans to get to see play next season and is there anyone on the team that you think may be flying under the radar that will really surprise the fan base?

Felt: Man, you’re putting me on the spot here. It's kind of funny because as all of our fans know, we have a new roster. Just like you have to learn the players, I have to learn that roster too. I was just watching practice last week and had a chance to meet some of the guys, which was great.

The couple practices this summer that I got to watch, I've been really impressed with how athletic this group is. They're strong and they’ve got the mentality that Sha loves, He's got guys that not only work hard, but enjoy working hard. Garwey Dual stood out to me in a practice as a guy who can be a heck of a player and excited to see what he can do.

The two freshmen, Godswill and Jahseem specifically, have looked strong. They work really hard and I know Sha can do great things to help their growth. That's going to be really exciting to see. I think fans are going to love this team because they're going to work just as hard as Sha has and they mirror who he is, as all of his teams do. This team is athletic and strong, which sticks out to me by far.

Reactions: DIMEDISHA13
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT