ADVERTISEMENT

Trust the Science and believe our Medical professionals

“Public part” sounds like sex will still be included? Just trying to avoid the issues for the small percentage of people who change their gender in the future?

Seems dumb, but doesn’t really hurt anyone.

“Public part” sounds like sex will still be included? Just trying to avoid the issues for the small percentage of people who change their gender in the future?

Government = dumb. Par for the course.

Once upon a time they were called women. The CDC has joined the insanity.

Washington Examiner

CDC director refers to 'pregnant people' when recommending coronavirus vaccine during pregnancy​

Pregnant and Recently Pregnant People​

At Increased Risk for Severe Illness from COVID-19
Updated Aug. 16, 2021
Languages
Print
What You Need to Know
  • Although the overall risk of severe illness is low, pregnant people and recently pregnant people are at an increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19 when compared to non-pregnant people.

Once upon a time they were called women. The CDC has joined the insanity.

Washington Examiner

CDC director refers to 'pregnant people' when recommending coronavirus vaccine during pregnancy​

Pregnant and Recently Pregnant People​

At Increased Risk for Severe Illness from COVID-19
Updated Aug. 16, 2021
Languages
Print
What You Need to Know
  • Although the overall risk of severe illness is low, pregnant people and recently pregnant people are at an increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19 when compared to non-pregnant people.

This is such a nothing burger. Everyone understands women get pregnant. I know I've used the term "pregnant person" before in casual conversation, and I dont believe nor would I acknowledge the idiocy of a man being pregnant. I think you're looking for something to be mad about.

This is a deliberate statement by a scientific organization The Lancet is another scientific organization that has adopted the same way of thinking along with the ACLU.

The ACLU has apologised for changing the wording of a Ruth Bader Ginsberg quote to include gender-neutral pronouns.

The civil rights organisation, on the first anniversary of the Supreme Court Justice’s death, tweeted: “The decision whether or not to bear a child is central to a [person’s] life, to [their] well-being and dignity ... When the government controls that decision for [people], [they are] being treated as less than a fully adult human responsible for [their] own choices.”

The tweet changed the judge’s original references to “woman” and “her” to “they” and “their”.

In a piece dated five days later on the ACLU site, Louise Melling, legal director and director of Ruth Bader Ginsberg Center for Liberty, wrote: “Justice Ginsburg wrote about women and women’s equality as she spoke about abortion. (At the time, there was not yet a broader awareness of the importance of abortion for transgender men and nonbinary people.)”​

All these dumb things lead to more dumb things until you don't recognize the world you live in. I'm glad I'm not a kid growing up in this world, feel really bad for the kids listening to adults these days.

Reactions: afghan whigs
All these dumb things lead to more dumb things until you don't recognize the world you live in. I'm glad I'm not a kid growing up in this world, feel really bad for the kids listening to adults these days.
I tend to agree. We can blame the kids, but IMO, it's the parents who are to blame. The term "helicopter parent"...well, we know what happens when a helicopter can't fly...parents (or lack of parents) are really the ones that enabled some of the crap that is going on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT