ADVERTISEMENT

Updated - NCAA Division I men's college basketball rosters, departures, newcomers for 2021-22

Just doing a quick check of the Transfer Portal recently I counted 44 Big East players who have entered the portal and while I could be off by a couple that‘s about 30% of the BE rosters . Those numbers didn’t surprise me when you look at the total numbers of players who have entered the portal of 1597 an increase of 571 over last year’s total of 1026. With that many players in the transfer portal it’s like the Short Hills Mall for shopping for recruits.

Just doing a quick check of the Transfer Portal recently I counted 44 Big East players who have entered the portal and while I could be off by a couple that‘s about 30% of the BE rosters . Those numbers didn’t surprise me when you look at the total numbers of players who have entered the portal of 1597 an increase of 571 over last year’s total of 1026. With that many players in the transfer portal it’s like the Short Hills Mall for shopping for recruits.

I think you’re asking for a joke or two with that analogy!

Reactions: metalpirate07
I think you’re asking for a joke or two with that analogy!

Hey, we’ve come a long way as a program! Kevin can afford to shop at the short hills mall instead of previous coaches who had to use the five finger discount there. Yay Progress!

Sorry I tried, but I just couldn’t pass that one up :p

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT