ADVERTISEMENT

Updated Policy on Attending Seton Hall Games at Prudential Center

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003

E2135933_C9E2_458A_85C0_4B58C1301F21.JPEG

Pirates Fans,

Please review the following updates to entry for men's basketball games at Prudential Center.

Updated Prudential Center Entry Policy for All Guests

Beginning on January 10, 2022, for all Prudential Center & New Jersey Devils events the following vaccination policy has been implemented as a result of requirements imposed by the City of Newark.

All guests aged five (5) and older entering Prudential Center will be required to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. Additionally, the city of Newark's previous order requiring all guests to wear masks throughout events, unless actively eating or drinking, will remain in effect.

Upon entry between January 10 and February 9, all guests must show proof of having received at least one COVID-19 vaccination dose. Fans attending events on or after February 10 must show proof of being fully vaccinated (as outlined by the CDC, fully vaccinated is defined as having received the second dose in a two-dose series such as Pfizer of Moderna vaccines or after a single-dose vaccine such as Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine).

Please review the entire policy at PruCenter.com/safety.

Updated Entry Policy for Students Holding General Admission Tickets

All students who are holding a general admission ticket to a Seton Hall men's basketball game will be required to enter Prudential Center via the Ford Tower at the corner of Lafayette and Mulberry Streets. After entry, students who hold a general admission ticket for the student section will receive a wristband that will indicate they are approved to sit in the general admission student section. This will ensure that student season ticket holders entitled to sit in the student section are guaranteed a seat. This policy does not affect students who purchase a reserved ticket outside of the student section.

GO PIRATES!

So I guess the 5 year olds are on the honor system? Or is the mayor going to ask them to provide their birth certificate at the door for verification? Good thing we have all that evidence that 4.5 year olds don't spread disease the same way a 5 year old would...

Interesting since the CEO of Pfizer just was in a press conference and stated that the vaccine will provide little if any protection at this point. This while pitching the next vaccine to be released in March. Can't wait until the lawsuits start flowing. This completely violates the whole HIPPA law. What's next proof of political affiliation? Anyone's justification that they are a private business can still be used so it's no different.

Interesting since the CEO of Pfizer just was in a press conference and stated that the vaccine will provide little if any protection at this point. This while pitching the next vaccine to be released in March. Can't wait until the lawsuits start flowing. This completely violates the whole HIPPA law. What's next proof of political affiliation? Anyone's justification that they are a private business can still be used so it's no different.
Amazing. Not one accurate, truthful, or intelligent sentence in this entire post.

As far as masks, since more than half the people at the games either aren't wearing masks at all, or completely incorrectly -- around their neck, chin, or with their nose uncovered -- it's hard to imagine the policy makes a bit of difference anyway.

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
Amazing. Not one accurate, truthful, or intelligent sentence in this entire post.

As far as masks, since more than half the people at the games either aren't wearing masks at all, or completely incorrectly -- around their neck, chin, or with their nose uncovered -- it's hard to imagine the policy makes a bit of difference anyway.
Instead of just doing what leftists do and insult how about you provide something that counters my claims. I'll provide it right from the horses mouth

Reactions: MBDuncan

None of the policies make a difference. Virus gonna virus.

None of the policies make a difference. Virus gonna virus.
Agreed but not permitting someone admittance who hasn't been jabbed yet is a scary slope we're going down. They are saying it's not a constitutional violation because they are a private company. So if that is their defense why can't they ask you to show your Democratic party member card. They have already admitted that the vaccines DO NOT stop the transmission or contraction of COVID. They only reduce the probability of hospitalization and death. (not sure I even believe that unless you have other co-morbidities). So who are they protecting? Me from myself? Thanks but no thanks, I'll make my own decisions.

I agree that segregation is never appropriate. We are sliding down a slippery slope with these requirements. What's next?

Reactions: PirateFan94
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT