ADVERTISEMENT

Villanova game

hallsoccer03

All World
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
I am pretty sure the first game back from their pause Villanova has SHU. It’s been a pretty damn long time since Nova has played a game or probably even practiced consistently... why can’t SHU win this game. Been seeing where some have said they will chalk the 2 games vs Nova as L’s

As the schedule currently stands (they could have a game added), 2 of Nova's first 3 games out of pause are against us. Nova's a great team so they'll still be tough but that seems likeone heck of a break for us.

I am pretty sure the first game back from their pause Villanova has SHU. It’s been a pretty damn long time since Nova has played a game or probably even practiced consistently... why can’t SHU win this game. Been seeing where some have said they will chalk the 2 games vs Nova as L’s
Seton Hall can win this game absolutely.

Reactions: NYC Pirate
Seton Hall can win this game absolutely.

I believe SHU can win either of the 2 games vs Villanova. Will Nova be rusty in that first game back against us? Maybe, but Jay Wright can just focus on this game plan too.

Got to be focused against Xavier first.

The UConn men's basketball team's matchup with Villanova scheduled for next Friday has been postponed due to ongoing COVID-19 issues with the Wildcats.

The game was scheduled to be played at Gampel Pavilion in Storrs.

No makeup date has been announced, according to the Big East Conference

Reactions: CL82
The UConn men's basketball team's matchup with Villanova scheduled for next Friday has been postponed due to ongoing COVID-19 issues with the Wildcats.

The game was scheduled to be played at Gampel Pavilion in Storrs.

No makeup date has been announced, according to the Big East Conference
Thanks. Yahoo sports hasn't updated yet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT