ADVERTISEMENT

VOT: Cant Swim new song - forgive a proud Dad

Seton75

Beyond All Universe
Gold Member
Jun 4, 2001

These guys are making a name for themselves in their music world. One of my sons is the bass player. New single out today. Tough place to make a living but even an old guy like me loves their music. If any of you young guys ever saw them and saw two old guys in the audience, that was not their parole officers, but SPK and I. Give it a listen if you have the time (Catholicman, you might want to abstain...lol)

SOU, get this in your rotation.

These guys are making a name for themselves in their music world. One of my sons is the bass player. New single out today. Tough place to make a living but even an old guy like me loves their music. If any of you young guys ever saw them and saw two old guys in the audience, that was not their parole officers, but SPK and I. Give it a listen if you have the time (Catholicman, you might want to abstain...lol)

was ripping it earlier.....dont forget about that new Tunrstile, Grayscale & Teenage Bottle Rockets dropping tomorrow!! new music Friday while guzzling. im old and stoked for upcoming fall shows

Solid

Great stuff!!!

Not sure how much longer I can continue to rush the stage and head bang in the front row though, those mosh pits get to you after awhile.

awesome that youre son is doing so well. you sound like a great proud dad. never heard of them, whats their best song id like to listen

Stranger and your clothes i guess are the most popular. My favorites are whats your big idea and quitting. Molly's desk...lots of good stuff. Check em on spotify.

Reactions: SHUSA
Saw them open for Envy in AP a few years ago. Instantly downloaded their discog and have seen them again. Really like them!

awesome that youre son is doing so well. you sound like a great proud dad. never heard of them, whats their best song id like to listen
He should be, the band is very good, his son is a very good bass player and even better person. Takes after his mother.

Reactions: SHUSA
That's awesome! Congrats to your son and his band! It's fantastic to see them making waves in the music world. Age doesn't define great music appreciation, and I'm sure many of us will enjoy their new single regardless. Thanks for sharing the link—I'll give it a listen and support your son's talent. Also, I suggest their band buy Spotify plays to get popular faster. I hope that helps!

Last edited:
Wow this is very cool! I too have children doing well on the music scene. They were supposed to play Starland Ballroom opening for Kix, but the drummer from Kix had a heart attack during a previous show (he's ok), and they had to cancel it.

Still, they've been featured on some national blogs and podcasts, which is neat, as well as a local rock station. They need a new bass player, but working on that. As a WSOU alumnus, I tried to get my girls on the station, but they are more glam metal and WSOU doesn't really play that anymore.

Best of luck to them - hope they are still playing!

Reactions: SHUSource
That’s very cool and you should be super proud. Need to get them out here at Musikfest!

saw em recently at FUC in dirty Philly. the killed it and FUC is an awesome venue...CS playing with the TAA upcoming but not local to me...brutal..TAA are so awesome live...

Reactions: Seton75
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT