ADVERTISEMENT

Walls closing in on Bob

nice. Should bring down every single person who know what he was doing all of this time. One major issue Bob probably knows their corrupt dealings. He will probably get a sweetheart deal ride off into the sunset.

nice. Should bring down every single person who know what he was doing all of this time. One major issue Bob probably knows their corrupt dealings. He will probably get a sweetheart deal ride off into the sunset.
I don't know the relationship between Menendez and Biden, but I would not be shocked if Biden commutes the sentence after the election. I do know Congressman Menendez did endorse Biden in his election. The commute would likely keep Menendez from airing Biden dirty laundry.

I don't know the relationship between Menendez and Biden, but I would not be shocked if Biden commutes the sentence after the election. I do know Congressman Menendez did endorse Biden in his election. The commute would likely keep Menendez from airing Biden dirty laundry.

They have Menendez dead to rights and you make it about Biden….too funny. Obsessed?

There is no reason other than protecting your own dirty laundry that someone would use political capital to step in here. Given that even Booker has come out on the side of expulsion, the calculus is clearly on the side of not using political capital to blunt what's coming to Menendez. He took the gold bars, but he neglected to set up his golden parachute.

It's going to be Andy Kim. Duh.
I don't agree with that. Why vacate a house seat for the final 90 days of the year? Appoint someone to finish term not running. Let andy kim run for the seat he chose to without this end of it.

They have Menendez dead to rights and you make it about Biden….too funny. Obsessed?
When you constantly promote yourself as the party of the higher moral ground -- this is what you get. Did you vote for Menendez over Hugin last time around? It was pretty clear he was dirty leading up to that election, too.

When you constantly promote yourself as the party of the higher moral ground -- this is what you get. Did you vote for Menendez over Hugin last time around? It was pretty clear he was dirty leading up to that election, too.

Everyone has known Menendez is dirty since rumors of him on the Lolita Express. That still has nothing to do with Biden.

Still think he may have a shot for commutation from Biden when he gives Hunter one after election.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT