ADVERTISEMENT

We lost another devoted Pirate fan

TomWall

All Big East
Jan 8, 2003
We lost an avid Pirate fan to cancer this past week. Tom Fedor of Wayne, NJ passed away on May 9th at the age of 77. My uncle Tom was a 1965 graduate of Seton Hall and worked as a teacher, guidance counselor and principal in the Elmwood Park school system for his entire career retiring in 2011. He was also the director of Camp Clifton in Jefferson, NJ for many years and also worked as a director at the Clifton Boys Club. Uncle Tom was a Pirate season ticket holder going all the way back to the early days at the Meadowlands and onto The Rock. We enjoyed more games together than I can remember. Won't be the same without him.

maxresdefault.jpg

My condolences to you. May the wonderful memories of him help at this painful time to all who loved him.

Reactions: TrueBlue1989
We lost an avid Pirate fan to cancer this past week. Tom Fedor of Wayne, NJ passed away on May 9th at the age of 77. My uncle Tom was a 1965 graduate of Seton Hall and worked as a teacher, guidance counselor and principal in the Elmwood Park school system for his entire career retiring in 2011. He was also the director of Camp Clifton in Jefferson, NJ for many years and also worked as a director at the Clifton Boys Club. Uncle Tom was a Pirate season ticket holder going all the way back to the early days at the Meadowlands and onto The Rock. We enjoyed more games together than I can remember. Won't be the same without him.

Sorry for your loss (and our) loss. RIP

Condolences to you and your entire family. God rest his soul.

I'm so sorry to see this, @TomWall - I noticed his passing last week on the VanderMay website. I didn't know Tom, but I knew your cousin Eric years ago - a super-good guy who likely took after his dad.

Reactions: TomWall

Thoughts with your family. Sending Pirate 🙏.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT