ADVERTISEMENT

Well deserved

Btw Silk , was at your old hangout Sunday to see Kinderhook, thought of our guy Pete B

I think I know who those misfits are and hope to see them all before a game this year. Have a few drinks and sing the fight song like the old days down the shore !!!!!
Silk I always thought you were a young guy. There is only one young guy in that photo. Is that you? Come on let us know who you are.

I think I know who those misfits are and hope to see them all before a game this year. Have a few drinks and sing the fight song like the old days down the shore !!!!!
I will most definitely get them there. Maybe even a guest appearance by the sheik.

I bartended there for many summers .Hbkmyr and his Hall crew had their summer house in Manasquan for many years and were steady patrons at my bar. After last call every Fri and Sat. we always ended the night singing the fight song !!!! What great memories . Go PIRATES !!!!!!!!
The more jager shots, the louder the fight song was. Even non SHU fans were forced to learn Onward Setonia. Half the bar thought we were crazy, the other half joined in. Once we shook off the cobwebs, days were spent on the beach talking SHU Hoops and the Giants. It still feels like yesterday, Great times that are sorely missed.

The more jager shots, the louder the fight song was. Even non SHU fans were forced to learn Onward Setonia. Half the bar thought we were crazy, the other half joined in. Once we shook off the cobwebs, days were spent on the beach talking SHU Hoops and the Giants. It still feels like yesterday, Great times that are sorely missed.
Thank GOD bartenders were not allowed to drink !!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT