ADVERTISEMENT

What has happened to Rudy?

His work as AG going after organized crime and leadership as mayor after 9/11 were phenomenal. Sad what he has become....gotta know when to walk away. Kind of like Paterno.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
He was the best mayor NYC has ever had. Cleaned things up, handled 9/11 very well and had NY buzzing. Far more effective than any NYC mayor I ever saw. He is now well past his prime and should have gracefully retired from public life 5 years ago but now is just making himself look bad.

honestly the mocking part is the least worrisome. he was making biden look like a 20 yr old. couldnt get a sentence out, having a convo in his own head. seems like we give so much power to dementia patients these days.

He was the best mayor NYC has ever had. Cleaned things up, handled 9/11 very well and had NY buzzing. Far more effective than any NYC mayor I ever saw. He is now well past his prime and should have gracefully retired from public life 5 years ago but now is just making himself look bad.
Agree good mayor. Didn’t like him on a human level. Rudy about Rudy, but he did a good job. Much like Trump IMO

Reactions: Section112
Agree good mayor. Didn’t like him on a human level. Rudy about Rudy, but he did a good job. Much like Trump IMO
On a human level he was different after 9/11 and motivated New Yorkers to get out and about and live their lives again. He was very compassionate towards the families and did a lot of good at that time. Now he needs to hang it up.

He was a great federal prosecutor and a very good Mayor pre 9/11 and for a short time afterwards. He has been all about Rudy since January 2002 and at this point is he is nothing more than a grifter and con-man.

I fully expect his latest stunt (Hunter Biden laptop) to blow up in his face and hopefully this time he fades away never to be heard from again

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT