ADVERTISEMENT

What I Think

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Until I see the team live I can only speculate from the bits and pieces I am hearing knowing that in a couple of weeks when the players come back much of this could change.

This though I know for a fact as I have posted previously. Sha has told the team you want PT you better play defense. And with the athleticism and speed this team has that should be a given. So with that thought in mind I will post a starting five for now.

PG Dual
Word I am getting from most everyone I have spoken to is his play on both sides of the court has been exemplary.

2G Addae-Wusu
Again, defense. That plus his loss of weight and strong leadership for this young team is needed.

SF Coleman
By the end of last season he was the best defender on the team. That and short of Richmond and Davis returning Sha focused the most on getting him back. And although nothing was promised it was clear that if the big two didn't return and if earned he would be the focus of the team. Sha loves his potential.

PF Aligbe
Athletic and deceivingly strong with leadership ability and major focus I don't see how he doesn't line up as the starting 4.

C Toumi
This one is a guess. I haven't heard much about him so I am basing this on alternate choices. He is the most experienced player and when he committed I heard the staff LOVED his potential.

Tomorrow I'll post a little more about the rest of the lineup.

For now what do you think about the top 5?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.