ADVERTISEMENT

what if, maybe

SHUsez

Sophomore
Feb 15, 2015
Branchburg, NJ
Don't crucify me bc this is who I am the eternal optimist.

Neither Delgado nor Duval has inked anything. Delgado was reported to be one of the biggest campaigners while Duval visited. Last year KC was openly begging IW to stay on Twitter. Saying one more year could be something special. No one has seen anything from him asking AD not to sign.

What if this is all a bad prank. They both know what we've gone through as fans. What if the Durham snap the Instagram postwere all set up. To watch us melt before announcing we are going to have one magical season.

Like I said eternal optimist, but a girl can dream right?

fv69YL8Peiq4M.gif

tumblr_m07nvjgo6G1qkktc4o2_r3_500.gif

Funny, I was thinking the same exact thing...perhaps I am still in "denial" like you. Or perhaps it was because I was reared on the glory days of WWF. Cut to scene of Duval standing on the Duke campus talking about how great their tradition is....screen gets wavy and clears up and shows Duval standing in Walsh gym holding a basketball stating "screw tradition, I am going to carry on the SHU resurgence." He then lobs the ball near the hoop and Delgado comes from off camera and throws down a massive dunk....smiles and says "and I got your back!"

I am 95% confident that it will go down exactly like this (minus Delgado throwing down an alley-oop).

Funny, I was thinking the same exact thing...perhaps I am still in "denial" like you. Or perhaps it was because I was reared on the glory days of WWF. Cut to scene of Duval standing on the Duke campus talking about how great their tradition is....screen gets wavy and clears up and shows Duval standing in Walsh gym holding a basketball stating "screw tradition, I am going to carry on the SHU resurgence." He then lobs the ball near the hoop and Delgado comes from off camera and throws down a massive layup....smiles and says "and I got your back!"

I am 95% confident that it will go down exactly like this (minus Delgado throwing down an alley-oop).

Fixed it for you.....

Reactions: Marc1996
Not for nothing, but Carrington hasn't come out to say he is coming back either, right?

Funny, I was thinking the same exact thing...perhaps I am still in "denial" like you. Or perhaps it was because I was reared on the glory days of WWF. Cut to scene of Duval standing on the Duke campus talking about how great their tradition is....screen gets wavy and clears up and shows Duval standing in Walsh gym holding a basketball stating "screw tradition, I am going to carry on the SHU resurgence." He then lobs the ball near the hoop and Delgado comes from off camera and throws down a massive dunk....smiles and says "and I got your back!"

I never thought of how! I love it lol until papers are signed I can be all in denial with you. We're due for something to break our way.

Not for nothing, but Carrington hasn't come out to say he is coming back either, right?
Don't think he ever declared... you had that tweet by Rothstein but then Carrington said not true, but I don't think you heard anything after that from him that he declared

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT