ADVERTISEMENT

What will the rhetoric be today?

Biden, Harris and NATO weak on world stage says GOP types
This is like winning a game and a coach not being happy about how his team played. Happy for the people freed as well as their families. Great win. At the same time we just gave Putin back some bad dudes. With so much of the rhetoric being defeat Putin, he just got stronger today.

Great video but you seem to be against having the discussion of why this is a good trade and why is giving the greatest villain to the democrats Putin his hitmen back being swept under the rug?

Great video but you seem to be against having the discussion of why this is a good trade and why is giving the greatest villain to the democrats Putin his hitmen back being swept under the rug?
Let's not forget the Brittany Griner trade.

Uhm complaining about Americans coming home just shows what trash Trump is. My lord, can't you be gracious for one day to say how great it is for Americans to come home, instead making it political and saying how great you are. It is Sickening.

Uhm complaining about Americans coming home just shows what trash Trump is. My lord, can't you be gracious for one day to say how great it is for Americans to come home, instead making it political and saying how great you are. It is Sickening.
keep twisting it. He questioned the deal. Never complained about Americans coming home. You’re literally for fighting Putin in every other post (and I understand that many have that view) but you want to ignore they we gave him murders back.

This is like winning a game and a coach not being happy about how his team played. Happy for the people freed as well as their families. Great win. At the same time we just gave Putin back some bad dudes. With so much of the rhetoric being defeat Putin, he just got stronger today.
depends how you look at it. instead of getting bad dudes back ourselves, we got innocent people.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
depends how you look at it. instead of getting bad dudes back ourselves, we got innocent people.
Depends on how you look at it is absolutely right. Everyone can admit there’s multiple sides to this trade. Nobody is wrong at looking it the way they choose, including Trump. We’re happy to get our people back but somewhere someone will be pissed we let those guys out because those murders will kill again.

Depends on how you look at it is absolutely right. Everyone can admit there’s multiple sides to this trade. Nobody is wrong at looking it the way they choose, including Trump. We’re happy to get our people back but somewhere someone will be pissed we let those guys out because those murders will kill again.
never going to have a good ending when you're dealing with evil. usa captured criminals. russia captured innocent people. there will never be a good solution from there on out. getting innocent american civilians back is a win. you gotta think that's the #1 priority. i just convinced myself this is a great outcome

never going to have a good ending when you're dealing with evil. usa captured criminals. russia captured innocent people. there will never be a good solution from there on out. getting innocent american civilians back is a win. you gotta think that's the #1 priority. i just convinced myself this is a great outcome
I can respect people who see this as a great outcome. At the same time I hope those can respect people who worry about the dangers of setting murders free. I think it's okay to acknowledge it's great our people are home safe but also at the same time the world just got more dangerous and accept that people weigh these things differently. And when TwitterGuy can only see this as democrats showing strength it's very easy to see setting murderers free as weak too.

Agreed but this does set a dangerous precedent. Want an evil person back? Capture an innocent American.

Agreed but this does set a dangerous precedent. Want an evil person back? Capture an innocent American.
we're already past that point. eventually it will come to a head. because one party is evil and thats the root

I can respect people who see this as a great outcome. At the same time I hope those can respect people who worry about the dangers of setting murders free. I think it's okay to acknowledge it's great our people are home safe but also at the same time the world just got more dangerous and accept that people weigh these things differently. And when TwitterGuy can only see this as democrats showing strength it's very easy to see setting murderers free as weak too.
nah i dont think "the world becoming more dangerous because of a few more criminals" is the issue here. a spec of sand on the beach.

SPKs point seems like the real issue. our citizens will have to avoid russia, and then who knows where else they could be captured. and what will the final straw be

nah i dont think "the world becoming more dangerous because of a few more criminals" is the issue here. a spec of sand on the beach.

SPKs point seems like the real issue. our citizens will have to avoid russia, and then who knows where else they could be captured. and what will the final straw be
These aren't every day criminals, these are sharp assassins looking to do damage to major players in the world.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT