ADVERTISEMENT

Whitehead 2016 BET

What a player and team and what a week that was. Such a fun time at that final. The Nova fans never thought we had a chance. IW what a player. So freakin strong (both physically and mentally). He was not gonna let SHU lose that game.

Also loved that team. How much do we miss Deano and Angel and all those guys wow. Thanks for posting. I got some good endorphins rolling from watching that.

What a fabulous three days. Couldn’t get to the Creighton first round game but was at the next two. The X game was a wild finish. I was surrounded by Nova fans for the final and they couldn’t believe it as IW just kept making big play after big play.

At the conclusion of the X game I received a sports update on my phone. Some kid named Myles Cale committed to SHU after the game. He was at the BET with his parents.

This is the reason we have to help with the NIL. Remember how exciting this weekend was.

It won't happen anymore without our help. We have 5-6 quality Big East players and that's because we couldn't afford a bench and Sha had to fill spots with the players that cannot help this team win.

We have been incredibly lucky that of the starters only Richmond has missed games (2).

Next season we need a lot of help. Imagine if Coleman goes elsewhere because we can't afford him. Imagine if we don't bring in quality size and shooters. If we don't this current team will be one that we hold as being the best in the NIL era.

Is that what we want?

and the games leading up that month he was insane. watching these highlights just makes me feel awesome. that window of team Whitehead had to be the best player in SHU history. he was doing insane things. it was incredible.

One of the best 3 day stretches as a SHU fan with that team. IW was a man on a mission that season. What could have been if he came back one more season?

This is the reason we have to help with the NIL. Remember how exciting this weekend was.

It won't happen anymore without our help. We have 5-6 quality Big East players and that's because we couldn't afford a bench and Sha had to fill spots with the players that cannot help this team win.

We have been incredibly lucky that of the starters only Richmond has missed games (2).

Next season we need a lot of help. Imagine if Coleman goes elsewhere because we can't afford him. Imagine if we don't bring in quality size and shooters. If we don't this current team will be one that we hold as being the best in the NIL era.

Is that what we want?
Dan, I know I’ve personally contributed to NIL, but it’s going to be a drop in the proverbial bucket. Any idea how much the Onward Setonia coffer is up to at this point. I totally get and understand this is crucial to how far the program is going to go for the foreseeable future.

Is there anywhere you can fine these full games? I would love to watch them again.

If only Whitehead stayed one more year. He could pass it better then Kadary and shoots it better then Powell if he only had one more year to develop with that group it would have been lights out. (Kadary and Powell as a soph)

Of all the players that came through Seton Hall he is the only one that perplexes me why he did not make it in the NBA.

And Khadeen killed it in the earlier games.

I was sick as a dog, I had a big week of work coming up, I had tickets, and I decided to stay home and do the responsible things for once in my like. Why did I have to start that day!

What was more magical Whitehead in 16 or Ollie Taylor in 91?

I give the nod, slightly, to 91.

Whitehead was lights out but Taylor had those 2 buzzer beaters and beat a Mutumbo/ Ewing tandem in the finals

Reactions: Section112
Is there anywhere you can fine these full games? I would love to watch them again.

If only Whitehead stayed one more year. He could pass it better then Kadary and shoots it better then Powell if he only had one more year to develop with that group it would have been lights out. (Kadary and Powell as a soph)

Of all the players that came through Seton Hall he is the only one that perplexes me why he did not make it in the NBA.
Spotty 3 ball and, people seem to forget, he got a bad injury driving to the rim about 2/3 thru the season and another one in his second year. And the nets acquired Dinwittie (sp).

What was more magical Whitehead in 16 or Ollie Taylor in 91?

I give the nod, slightly, to 91.

Whitehead was lights out but Taylor had those 2 buzzer beaters and beat a Mutumbo/ Ewing tandem in the finals
91 great. But 16 more exciting for me. We did beat 2 #1 seeds.

And Khadeen killed it in the earlier games.

I was sick as a dog, I had a big week of work coming up, I had tickets, and I decided to stay home and do the responsible things for once in my like. Why did I have to start that day!
If Isaiah didn’t have an incredible game against Nova, you could argue KC for tournament MVP.

Reactions: Section112
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT