ADVERTISEMENT

Who is your favorite NFL team

38 years Eagles season ticket holder …. 4 seats in lower bowl. Original owner had them at Franklin Field!! Go Birds! 🦅

Reactions: SHUSA and SH_Alum
The New York Jets....going back even to when they were the Titans

CBNKhnBUMAAcdKd.jpg

Green Bay fan from the 60’s, but have been a Giants fan over last 20 years too.

38 years Eagles season ticket holder …. 4 seats in lower bowl. Original owner had them at Franklin Field!! Go Birds! 🦅
woah, awesome. great game yesterday! lower bowl eagles season tix are $$$$.

goin to the dallas sunday night game next month. will be an epic tailgate

Last edited:
My Dad and my bro were huge Eagles fans. My Dad was there when they won the title in the early 60s and I think he came home on Tuesday night...lol. That inspired my brother to switch from the Colts to the Eagles...

Bednarik was my Dad's guy!

Both watching from above now

I was a Colt fan too as a kid, but have been a Giants fan for about 40 years

Reactions: garyshu71 and SHUSA
My Dad and my bro were huge Eagles fans. My Dad was there when they won the title in the early 60s and I think he came home on Tuesday night...lol. That inspired my brother to switch from the Colts to the Eagles...

Bednarik was my Dad's guy!

Both watching from above now

I was a Colt fan too as a kid, but have been a Giants fan for about 40 years
Have a signed 60 Jersey. Still greatest Eagle ever.

Reactions: Seton75
Saw guys pulling cases up to seven hundred level with a rope from outside the Vet!!! Plenty of Chinese beer where I sit.
Ha! Schlitz n Schmidt’s! My pops n older bro had seasons tickets for years at Vet. I only went to Skins game. We were 20 rows back off the 20 yd line. Close drive from Burlington. He gave em up when he sold his biz.

Reactions: garyshu71
Ha! Schlitz n Schmidt’s! My pops n older bro had seasons tickets for years at Vet. I only went to Skins game. We were 20 rows back off the 20 yd line. Close drive from Burlington. He gave em up when he sold his biz.
A Schmidt’s story. Back in the 90’s, we vacationed in Cape May and a couple of days I would go play a course in West Cape May called Ponderlodge. It was not a great tract, but it was cheap and close….but had a weird feel of a mafia compound when you drove in. I asked the old guy in the pro shop one day the club’s history. He tells me the owner of Schmidt’s (Billy Pflaumer) built it back in the day as a resort and for company meetings, parties and for employees. Billy ended up going to jail and lost everything. He told me he had worked for Schmidt’s with Billy. Asked him what ever happened to Billy and he said “You see that guy over there cleaning the carts?”. Still skeptical I researched the story and pictures of Billy…it was him. Here’s a story on it.

https://sjbeerscene.com/beerworld-a...derlodge-golf-course-and-its-beer-connection/

A Schmidt’s story. Back in the 90’s, we vacationed in Cape May and a couple of days I would go play a course in West Cape May called Ponderlodge. It was not a great tract, but it was cheap and close….but had a weird feel of a mafia compound when you drove in. I asked the old guy in the pro shop one day the club’s history. He tells me the owner of Schmidt’s (Billy Pflaumer) built it back in the day as a resort and for company meetings, parties and for employees. Billy ended up going to jail and lost everything. He told me he had worked for Schmidt’s with Billy. Asked him what ever happened to Billy and he said “You see that guy over there cleaning the carts?”. Still skeptical I researched the story and pictures of Billy…it was him. Here’s a story on it.

https://sjbeerscene.com/beerworld-a...derlodge-golf-course-and-its-beer-connection/
That’s legit! Money! Man no one knows Schmidt’s! I still buy genny cream to salute my pops. All those early early evening drives to his boat on Beach Haven while he had genny cream cans between his legs. Guzzlin! We get up n fish early am for weak fish n doormats. Damn. 80s were legit except for music

That’s legit! Money! Man no one knows Schmidt’s! I still buy genny cream to salute my pops. All those early early evening drives to his boat on Beach Haven while he had genny cream cans between his legs. Guzzlin! We get up n fish early am for weak fish n doormats. Damn. 80s were legit except for music
Quarts of Schafer and Schmidt’s - 55 cents in 73….legit!

Jets. Been going to games since ‘87; back then there was an actual waiting list for season tickets…but we had enough friends with tickets that we always went.
have bad season tickets for about 20 or so years now.
Talk about misery! lol

Reactions: HALL85
Long suffering Jets fan. I started following them because my dad loved Bill Parcells but I couldn’t bring myself to go all in on the Giants. Now between the team being complete garbage for over a decade, fading interest in the NFL as a whole, and moving to Eagles country so I can’t watch the games easily, I’ve been tuning out. I have better things to do on Sundays than getting hassled by some drunken Eagles fans in a Delco bar for taking up one of the tvs in the bar even though the Eagles are on every other screen in the place. I might hop on and off the Eagles bandwagon if they’re good but my casual secondary Giants fandom has been put into the closet so I don’t get killed down here. The usual reaction to saying I’m a Jets fan is some variation of “aww, you poor damaged person…”

Giants but I also root for the Jets because my brother is a long-suffering fan going back to the mid-60s. To think I was jealous of his Team in 1968.

Reactions: garyshu71
family has been giant season ticket holder since 50s, but I gave up my ticket this season! I am done with poorly managed team, which wouldn't have won a Super Bowl, if NFL hadn't injected George Young into lacking ownership's management team! Thank goodness for George Young and his hierarchy.
Not easy to change a 50+ year habit though....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT