ADVERTISEMENT

Will SCOTUS Reverse The Four Political JusticesOn Colorado Supreme Court

ed odowd

All American
Gold Member
Apr 24, 2013
All seven justices on Colorado Supreme Court were appointed by democrats and six have already retained their seats by subsequent elections.I feel Scotus will reverse this obvious political decision.Trump has not been charged with insurrection but the four justices dispense of that quaint notion of due process ,because Trump has to be stoped.Maybe they were worried about future elections and wanted to brandish their never Trumper credentials.Kinda ironic that dems complain about conservative justices on Supreme Court.

All seven justices on Colorado Supreme Court were appointed by democrats and six have already retained their seats by subsequent elections.I feel Scotus will reverse this obvious political decision.Trump has not been charged with insurrection but the four justices dispense of that quaint notion of due process ,because Trump has to be stoped.Maybe they were worried about future elections and wanted to brandish their never Trumper credentials.Kinda ironic that dems complain about conservative justices on Supreme Court.

I don't find the idea that the president is not an officer and that the presidency is not an office under the united states to be a very compelling argument... but I agree with you overall. This case should not have moved forward without him being found guilty of insurrection.

I don't find the idea that the president is not an officer and that the presidency is not an office under the united states to be a very compelling argument... but I agree with you overall. This case should not have moved forward without him being found guilty of insurrection.
I agree. I think he needs to be convicted by the Senate or by a jury in a criminal case for him to be banned from running. I just don’t think this is smart politically to pursue.

Reactions: Merge
This type of garbage is dividing our country, absolutely a bad look for Dems in Colorado. A waste of the supreme courts time and sadly only going to boost Trumps brand. He’s going to have a field day talking about winning. Do the justices in Colorado have another trick up their sleeve or are they just not very smart. Maybe we are missing something.

This type of garbage is dividing our country, absolutely a bad look for Dems in Colorado. A waste of the supreme courts time and sadly only going to boost Trumps brand. He’s going to have a field day talking about winning. Do the justices in Colorado have another trick up their sleeve or are they just not very smart. Maybe we are missing something.
no..its all lawfare, its all for public consumption and to push the envelope.....thats what a whole group of lawyers are doing in dc that are not part of the doj...its a coordinated effort just like it was when trump was elected in 2016 and how they meddled in the election in 2020. Its not going to stop but the good is that their whole charade has been exposed

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT