ADVERTISEMENT

WIN $1,000 - by signing up for Onward Setonia updates

walshtrips

All American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2006

WIN $1,000!!!​

Onward Setonia is updating their alumni/fan contact list. Click on the link below and fill in your information, which includes a question regarding your affiliation with the university. Everyone who provides their information will be entered into a raffle for $1,000. The winner will be drawn on Thursday, May 23rd.

ONLY THOSE WHO COMPLETE THE ATTACHED FORM ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE RAFFLE DRAWING.
NO PURCHASE OR CONTRIBUTION IS NECESSARY. WINNER MUST BE 18 OR OLDER.

It's amazing what Mike has done to date. He was far and away the person most responsible in the board and fanbase getting over $107K in his recent Donation Match.

It started out with a goal of matching $25K and after reaching that figure in short order he got another donor to contribute an additional $10K for a second match with the hope of reaching $70K. A figure that when this began I would have signed up for without a second thought. But boy did I underestimate Mike and our fanbase. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect the final total to reach what it did.

And now Mike through his hard work again has gotten another $1K for any fan that just wants to sign up free for this raffle.

Well done Mike.

It's amazing what Mike has done to date. He was far and away the person most responsible in the board and fanbase getting over $107K in his recent Donation Match.

It started out with a goal of matching $25K and after reaching that figure in short order he got another donor to contribute an additional $10K for a second match with the hope of reaching $70K. A figure that when this began I would have signed up for without a second thought. But boy did I underestimate Mike and our fanbase. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect the final total to reach what it did.

And now Mike through his hard work again has gotten another $1K for any fan that just wants to sign up free for this raffle.

Well done Mike.
Amazing what can happen when you just ask people and tell them what you need! I’m not surprised with the results at all. Mike gets it and knows how to get things done. He, unlike others, is not afraid of success. We are very lucky to have Mike and need a lot more like him!

Thanks Mike for your efforts and commitment! It is greatly appreciated!

Reactions: PF58
I hope Mike's request for people to sign up for the monthly contribution to onward has met with success.

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT