ADVERTISEMENT

WSOU controversy shifts into high gear

SHUMA04

All World
Jan 29, 2004
I recognize that this will light a fuse (and though I agree philosophically I'm not yet on board with their tactics)...but as a Seton Hall community we should be tipped off that the WSOU controversy is wading into another stratosphere.

John Henry Westen, who is one of the most prominent and influential Catholic journalists in North America, is now personally behind this issue. (Podcast and story linked.)

Love it or hate it, the scrutiny and heat on the university is now almost certain to greatly intensify.

Westen on WSOU

I recognize that this will light a fuse (and though I agree philosophically I'm not yet on board with their tactics)...but as a Seton Hall community we should be tipped off that the WSOU controversy is wading into another stratosphere.

John Henry Westen, who is one of the most prominent and influential Catholic journalists in North America, is now personally behind this issue. (Podcast and story linked.)

Love it or hate it, the scrutiny and heat on the university is now almost certain to greatly intensify.

Westen on WSOU
oh no, not pro LGBT!!

im im shu id give a middle finger to all these losers

Westen on WSOU
Richard Smaglick has been involved since 1988 with investigating, researching, and bringing awareness to the issue of Satanic music and its connections to violence against Christians. He describes how his investigations led him to find that Seton Hall University in South Orange, New Jersey, runs “the only radio station in America that airs metal and closely related genres full time, and the material is so Satanic and so extreme.”

Mr Smaglick must be a hell of an investigator, not sure when he came to this theory, as music being played by WSOU is nothing new, so took him 30+ years of investigating to bring all this to light?

Richard Smaglick has been involved since 1988 with investigating, researching, and bringing awareness to the issue of Satanic music and its connections to violence against Christians. He describes how his investigations led him to find that Seton Hall University in South Orange, New Jersey, runs “the only radio station in America that airs metal and closely related genres full time, and the material is so Satanic and so extreme.”

Mr Smaglick must be a hell of an investigator, not sure when he came to this theory, as music being played by WSOU is nothing new, so took him 30+ years of investigating to bring all this to light?
LOL

Clearly he has a keen sense for the obvious.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT