ADVERTISEMENT

1st time this year i said refs are horseshit

well were the mid majors bitches , sucks rather lost in game 1

I thought they did a good job. Of course they missed a few plays. All refs do. But for the most part they swallowed their whistles in a game with a lot of contact.

The refs missed a few - the travel on the play Wusu pulled the chair is one that sticks out to me - but they also let a lot of fouls go which benefits the more physical team (Seton Hall, obviously).

Reactions: TomD82
I thought they did a good job. Of course they missed a few plays. All refs do. But for the most part they swallowed their whistles in a game with a lot of contact.
Dan, the biggest question for the board should be has there ever been an SHU basketball game where it not about the refs?

I get it about certain calls but it is ridiculous here every game no matter who the refs are and who the opponent is.

They certainly did the first 12-15 min of first half then after the constant whining of ISU they started calling everything until the last few minutes of the game.

Dan, the biggest question for the board should be has there ever been an SHU basketball game where it not about the refs?

I get it about certain calls but it is ridiculous here every game no matter who the refs are and who the opponent is.
It’s annoying, but every fan base is the same way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT