ADVERTISEMENT

##### 2024 BIG EAST Prediction Contest: Winner & Final Standings #####

shu09

All Universe
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2006
Congratulations to @GrMtWoods, our season long BIG EAST prediction contest champion! Our winner led WIRE-TO-WIRE, going 3-2 in the first session back in December and never looking back. The incredible final record of 93-17 (.845) was enough to win by two games over @hallball and @vegaspaul82. I believe this is the best record in the now 11 seasons we have been running this contest on the board, though @HallBall'n can confirm as he has the results of the prior contests.

@GrMtWoods wins a $100 donation to the school/fund of his/her choice. HallBall'n will reach out to you, if he has not already. THANK YOU ALL for playing. This contest always makes the season more fun and interesting over the winter. I will be posting a new thread for any and all to post their picks for the Big East Tournament. No prizes, strictly for fun.

Luck had absolutely nothing to do with it. I followed your picks all year long because of their accuracy.

Well done.

thanks 09 for running this- I retired to the garage after about 6 weeks as it was a pretty bad year for picking underdogs and I had my position well secured.
Already have one BET underdog pick ready to go around 230 on Thursday!

Reactions: shu09
Great Job @GrMtWoods . I tried my darndest to catch you but ran out of weeks.

Thanks, shu09 for the contest, it was a lot of fun.

I just wish I had been this lucky at the sports books

thanks 09 for running this- I retired to the garage after about 6 weeks as it was a pretty bad year for picking underdogs and I had my position well secured.
Already have one BET underdog pick ready to go around 230 on Thursday!

I took a look back at all the games. The Vegas favorite won 90 of the 110 league games this year. Not sure I remember it being that high before. Indeed a bad year for underdogs. Seton Hall alone accounted for six of the 20 underdog wins. Providence had four. So half of the underdogs winning were only two teams.

Big East Prediction Contest 'group' donated $100

In honor of Dan & the McBride ride to future NIL support, the Big East Prediction Contest winner and the entire 'Group' donate to the future of Seton Hall Basketball.

Go PIRATES!!

Go SHA!!

Thank you for doing this!! I had a lot of fun even though I fell out. Music Therapy classes just got in the way 🤣

Let's Go Pirates!!!!

Thank you for doing this!! I had a lot of fun even though I fell out. Music Therapy classes just got in the way 🤣

Let's Go Pirates!!!!

Thanks, hope to see you again next season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT