ADVERTISEMENT

AMAZING!!!!!!

I’ll admit it, I thought it was over at 77-70. I just didn’t see a path to victory from there. All the momentum was with them. This team has taught me a lot this season. They saved the best for last. They deserve to enjoy all of this!
When Avila took that deep three after KR made it 77-72, I yelled what is he doing! I knew then they weren't playing smart. We was playing hero ball thinking the game was over.

Can’t believe in the last few mins how many quick 3 ISU tossed up, Avila with 2 of them, I think he wanted to be the one to deliver the big dagger 3 to end it, but it totally backfired on them. Don’t ever Let a Pirate up when he is down on the Deck!!!!
Coach mustve been losing his mind

Reactions: NittanyPirate
When Avila took that deep three after KR made it 77-72, I yelled what is he doing! I knew then they weren't playing smart. We was playing hero ball thinking the game was over.
I can see how it can happen. With that storyline and that atmosphere, you get caught up imagining like a movie what it would look and feel like if the shot goes in.

Good thing it didn't.

I’ll admit it, I thought it was over at 77-70. I just didn’t see a path to victory from there. All the momentum was with them. This team has taught me a lot this season. They saved the best for last. They deserve to enjoy all of this!
same here, so happy to be wrong as usual

Dawes with an all time ONIONS shot! He just increased his value overseas with that three
And I think his previous three attempt was that hurried long one that helped them build the 7 pt lead. Shooter's conscience and shooter's confidence. He has that memory for a lifetime.

Reactions: buckfoston824
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT