ADVERTISEMENT

Angerl Delgado

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Angel Delgado ‏@angelluis45

This has been a wonderful year for me. I know my mom and family are proud of me... When you work hard no matter what obstacles come you're way, know that you can do it. When God is in your heart, he makes everything go the right way. This was my first year in college but, it is only the beginning; now it's time to work harder than ever.

Reactions: Bluebeard
Angel Delgado ‏@angelluis45

This has been a wonderful year for me. I know my mom and family are proud of me... When you work hard no matter what obstacles come you're way, know that you can do it. When God is in your heart, he makes everything go the right way. This was my first year in college but, it is only the beginning; now it's time to work harder than ever.

Angle. Thank you for the many moments of joy you gave us.
Yes it is only the beginning and I am looking forward to many great moments
form you on the court.

Angel, Congrats! You deserved every award, enjoyed watching you play on the court. Looking forward to watching you and the rest of the team on the court this year.

Way to go Angel. You definitely made us proud this year with your intensity and solid play. You exceeded my expectations that is for sure. Looking forward to you continuing to develop.

great job Angel. Great to see the level of commitment and motivation.

Angel, love your work ethic and emotion! Thank you for the great year and effort!

Well deserved Angel.., and I know you got much more to come. Inspiration +

Great accomplishments. Keep up the good work, study hard, every minute counts.

I expect big things from Angel, IW, desi and carrington. They are great players and this is their team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT